Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Round 1 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

Simon

Just now, Whkfc said:

Why is espn give no details on any of the trades? 

Watching on NFL Network. They've shown the complete breakdown each time

• Agree 1

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

Penix is the worst pick IMO, but Nabers is next. Luxury pick for a team w bigger needs. Whole staff going to be canned in 1-2 years. 

yea a bust qb would’ve been less of a luxury

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

It's really looking like defense at 28 is where the value will be. Depending on the next 8 picks...I don't see how defense isn't at the top of Brandon's board when the time comes.

I mean, it depends. If Verse, Arnold, and Mitchell go before 28 and BTJ is there - I would argue that Newton and DeJean are the next best Defensive players and either on par or rated lower than BTJ.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I think maybe it was Nabers for having a gun charge.  Didn’t hear a word about BTJ

there were non specific rumors this week. I think someone was trying to push him down with all the sudden injury and off field comments this week

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

Jefferson trade would change that…

I'm starting to wonder if they have something lined up now. To leave themselves with just three picks at this stage for next year is extremely odd.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

let's get BTJ

Just relax. Only 3 WR's have gone off the board. There is no reason to jump up for no reason until your given a reason. The Bills will either take BTJ or Worthy if one goes then we can start talking trade up.