Wegmans just put out more of the Josh Allen bags

Einstein

7 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Josh looks sad

It’s because he’s rocking the old school Don Beebe oversized helmet.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Probably because someone made him wear Kelso’s helmet. 

You beat me by 2 seconds…and got the correct player.

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He wants to be traded.

Danny has the inside scoop, 

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Just FYI: Been trying to purchase the Allen grocery bags for a while and they’re very rare to find, but Wegmans just re-stocked them. Go quick if you want one. I grabbed a couple.

IMG-7743.jpg

Nice!

I need to drive to the Raleigh NC Wegmans and see if they have any. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Do these go out of stock quickly? I have seen these the last 3 times I have been to Wegmans

I guess not at your store.

At any near me, yes! People were actually marking them up and selling them online.

(Unless you mean generic Bills bags. Those are always available.)

• Shocked 1

16 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Danny boy just profiting off of Josh's image to feed his cocaine parties on Canandaigua Lake. Or maybe it's to buy a new summertime Ferrari. 

Probably not climbing in and out of a Ferrari these days.  Saw him at the gym recently and he's moving slow...

8 hours ago, Bleed Bills Blue said:

Beane arranged that photo shoot, a subtle way of sending the message, "One more playoff loss, and you'll be bagging groceries."

Then I have to call out Beane because he should have McDermott for the photo shoot if that was the message.

• Like (+1) 1

i don't know about those bags, but i wood fired some wings with the bills mafia cajun rub, and now my house stinks like Louisiana, (i've never been to Louisana, but i assume that's what it smells like).

I still have all my bills little people!

Multiple sets ! And they are selling for like 50-70-70 bucks online

Bills fans love merchandise 

6 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't know about those bags, but i wood fired some wings with the bills mafia cajun rub, and now my house stinks like Louisiana, (i've never been to Louisana, but i assume that's what it smells like).

Seasoned crab boils and dirty feet?

Welcome to the French quarter 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I still have all my bills little people!

Multiple sets ! And they are selling for like 50-70-70 bucks online

Bills fans love merchandise 

Seasoned crab boils and dirty feet?

Welcome to the French quarter 

The 1st yr can sell for 70, 2022 on is 20 bucks or less. Many Wegmans still have stock of this year.  People ask more, and comic book guy at flea markets is trying to get $100 for something that was designed for charity and they made as many as they could sell to maxamize that aspect... but like most collectibles,  only the 1st issue/set is worth something. Ironically, that one didnt even have Bills branding. Once things are actually viewed that way they make a ton, everyone buys them out of excitment and supply ends up outweighing demand. See 90s baseball cards, beanie babies, any other collectible fad

Edited by gobills1212

On 2/25/2024 at 3:47 PM, Einstein said:

Just FYI: Been trying to purchase the Allen grocery bags for a while and they’re very rare to find, but Wegmans just re-stocked them. Go quick if you want one. I grabbed a couple.

IMG-7743.jpg

These will be bank when he wins something other than the division.

8 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

The 1st yr can sell for 70, 2022 on is 20 bucks or less. Many Wegmans still have stock of this year.  People ask more, and comic book guy at flea markets is trying to get $100 for something that was designed for charity and they made as many as they could sell to maxamize that aspect... but like most collectibles,  only the 1st issue/set is worth something. Ironically, that one didnt even have Bills branding. Once things are actually viewed that way they make a ton, everyone buys them out of excitment and supply ends up outweighing demand. See 90s baseball cards, beanie babies, any other collectible fad

I certainly didn't buy them to sell it I just have seen them going for a decent Penny online

On 2/25/2024 at 3:47 PM, Einstein said:

IMG-7743.jpg

Thanks again.... I got a few at the Corning Wegmans today !   They had plenty.

Edited by Mike in Horseheads
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1