Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

TBBills Fan

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

You will not convince me otherwise.......  If we're healthy, we beat this Chiefs team by 2 scores in the Divisional round.  We're a better team and it absolutely sucks that we have to now watch this ball washing that is going to take place because we got key players injured at the worst possible time.....

You have to beat them.

THEY have a HOF HC looking to be the greatest ever!

WE have a guy who couldn’t cover 13 ticks, nor count to 12!

HE is not beating Andy Reid when the chips are down and critical End of Game decisions need to be made!

And 17 is not gonna stick around if there is no sign of a change!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I hate it but Mahomes has that it factor

Here we go folks. It's starting. Everybody is going to spend the next 8 months ignoring what they watched with their own eyes and boil it all down to one player.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

They literally did stop him for most of the game?? What do you want the 49ers to have even more weapons than they already do?

I mean they picked off Mahomes at midfield in an all time stupid throw. 100% guaranteed if it were the Bills the 49ers would have scored a TD and everyone would say "that one's on Allen." Instead the Chiefs defense held them to 0 points. That's why they just won another Super Bowl.

Score more. Mahomes goes sicko mode on the final drives. If they had more of a cushion, even another field goal, they wouldn’t have had to worry about it. 

5 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

There's a difference.  Yes Mahomes might be something akin to the new Brady, but we have a QB of equal caliber now too.  It's not like we're in hopeless land like we were all those years against the Pats.

I hate to break it to you, but there were a lot of great QB’s in Brady’s day and he cleared them all.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Of course, hopefully the Chiefs don't get back again next year but I also hope the Niners don't get back.  Tired of them too.  They've had their chances.  Next year, Bills v Lions (regular season and Super Bowl).  LET'S GO!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

It’s just infuriating knowing that it’s just this one bleepin’ team that is stopping the Bills from winning multiple Super Bowls. Every year we lose to them, we’re clearly the 2nd best team in the league. 

And we traded them their centerpiece. Hilarious.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RG Murdock said:

Now we have to listen to the endless media slobbering over the Chiefs for the next 5 months.... If Josh only took that 2nd down checkdown to Diggs? Anyway, Pitchers and Catchers report in two weeks. 

This is the regular offseason now.  Will be that way for the next decade.

Our only shot will be if someone else beats KC in the playoffs because I think 3 tries is enough to know that it won't be us anytime soon.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

The QB of equal caliber has been beaten by Mahomes 3 of last 4 seasons in playoffs.

You're just whistling past the graveyard man.

I think bills chiefs games playoffs or not will be a tossup for a long time…the playoff sample size is just too small to make inferences on especially with one game being ridiculously close and another being very close.  If they were whoopin us like that early afc championship every time out I’d feel more hopeless 

Just now, HurlyBurly51 said:

How is Balt +900 with that playoff choker Lamar?

He's almost a 2 Time unanimous MVP though maybe those odds are just for the regular season are there different odds once they get into the playoffs because got to have worse ones then when whatever angels in the outfield deal he has going on unfortunately can no longer help him.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Here we go folks. It's starting. Everybody is going to spend the next 8 months ignoring what they watched with their own eyes and boil it all down to one player.

He keeps winning Superbowls by luck, it’s uncanny. Mahomes on the Jets would be lucky to win 6 games. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Well, if SF had played a clean game they win comfortably.  But the bottom line, Mahommes is the new GOAT. That's it.

I thought he was kind of bad in this one honestly 😂. Missing wide open reads all night and making tons of mistakes…showed up that last drive though for sure 

he had a good season but a lot of the credit he’s getting should be going to the defense 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2

I saw Purdy and the others sweating it out on that last drive thinking they could stop them. I’m thinking Purdy better get ready because they are about to rip your heart out and stomp on it. All the makings of a Bills loss we’re all way too familiar with. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

I feel for Purdy. Guy did everything and got 13 seconded

He played about as well as his athletic profile could allow for, but still not good enough ultimately. He doesn't have a playmaking bone in his body.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What does that matter anyone who seriously thought that even if they had won would have been someone you could safely consider an idiot.

It matters to me. If you want to hear Brock Purdy is better than Allen all ***** off season then I guess you are disappointed.

We already knew the Chiefs were a great team.

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.