Diggs cryptic comments - 2024 edition

Einstein

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

You honestly don't see you're playing right into his games. Honestly, I can't. 

Yeah he has all the stupid people fooled, I guess his meltdown the first day of camp was all part of the mast trolling plan to fool fans lol… do you even think about what you’re saying lol

It’s crazy, you’re like a dude who starts a relationship with someone who’s cheating on their spouse, and when she leaves the husband for you and all your family asks aren’t you worried she’ll do the same to you… you act like they’re all crazy… while your woman is swiping on Tinder.

hes almost certainly going to be a Bill this year, so don’t worry about all these stupid people that Diggs has fooled in his spare time, it matters not.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Draconator said:

If he wanted out he would have never signed a contract that would have him retire as a Buffalo Bill. 

People are stupid.

You know Diggs signed a 5 year extension with the Vikings and forced his way out in 2 years, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

This guy, who calls himself a "Dolphins Beat Reported," insinuates that Beane himself said that. I highly doubt that.

Well I guess if it's reported on twitter by unserious people trying to stir up the pot it could lead to one saying, "when there's smoke, there's fire."  

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DJB said:

This guy is stirring the pot 

And who is this 🤡

And when has Beane, or anyone else in the organization, leaked info like this previously?

This guy is an idiot. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Well I guess if it's reported on twitter by unserious people trying to stir up the pot it could lead to one saying, "when there's smoke, there's fire."  

That's not even smoke. It's like the smoke machines at a Motley Crue concert.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

In this case the one would be Diggs himself

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Lol that was the phrase diggs used in the super bowl interview, calm down 

I know, but everyone is responding to a fake post above and it drives me nuts. A Google image search on the Twitter profile picture reveals that.

Just now, SCBills said:

OMG, he's just having fun.

Just now, Low Positive said:

I know, but everyone is responding to a fake post above and it drives me nuts. A Google image search on the Twitter profile picture reveals that.

OMG, he's just having fun.

Why do you care so much? It's probably just as much fun for me to imagine him getting traded as it is for him to troll on twitter

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Why do you care so much? It's probably just as much fun for me to imagine him getting traded as it is for him to troll on twitter

Because I don’t want to go into the season with two slots and a rookie.

20 minutes ago, DJB said:

This guy is stirring the pot 

So I'm pretty sure this guy is a random troll posing as a Miami Herald reporter.

-When I ask Google "who covers the Miami Dolphins for the Miami Herald?" the name I get is Daniel Oyefusi.

-When I google "Daniel Oyefusi", I get a bunch of Miami Herald articles with his name on the byline.

-When I google "John Mark" or "John C Mark" , I don't get any hits from Miami Herald articles.

-If you click on the link in his profile, you get taken to the Miami Herald Dolphins coverage - with bylines from Daniel Oyefusi.

-And last but not least, google reverse image search of the photo brings up Mark Kelly, WKRN News 2 reporter for Tennessee.

Assessment:  Troll

Last but not least, genuine insiders like Adam Schefter and Ian Rapoport repeatedly say that the Bills are the hardest team to get news out of, that time after time when the Bills do make a move, there isn't a hint, it Just Happens.   So the chances of Beane saying something to some rando on twitter are like 0.00001%

Beane says that when there's news about the Bills being interested in a player or signing a player or trading a pick, a lot of time it's just a phone call which is part of routine GM 'due diligence', "hey, what would it take to get a deal done for your 2nd round pick?" and depending on the answer that may be the extent of their interest.

Don't help the Trolls Propagate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Because I don’t want to go into the season with two slots and a rookie.

And I want the draft capital and cap space we earn from dumping a perennial playoff no show

• Like (+1) 2

He is trolling us and I am tired of it.  Just because we care about the Bills should not be used against us in such a childish and selfish way.  I should know better and just ignore it, but whether or not he stays with the Bills will have a significant impact on what the Bills do in the draft and on the team in general.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

Good football player, very challenging individual.

believe me or not, I know for a fact diggs had wore out his welcome a long time ago with certain teammates.

Even Maddy Glab(I’m no fan of) slipped on a hot mic and commented on Diggs character around the building.

Edited by julian
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guys, I spoke to my insider duck. He said, "quack quack whackadoodle crack sack" and then crapped all over my lawn. He also said Diggs made him sit in a different hotel room while he hung out with some other duck. 

This duck is essentially George Washington, he cannot tell a lie.

He also can't tell me jack squat about Stefon Diggs but I digress. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

believe me or not, I know for a fact diggs had wore out his welcome a long time ago with certain teammates.

I don’t doubt that for a second.  He’s worn it out with others around here, too.  

21 hours ago, babulator said:

Diggs has better feet and probably runs a better route, but I wonder how Moulds would have dominated in todays touchy feely NFL with JA17 @ the helm 🤔

Moulds with Josh Allen would have been crazy  Deebo w speed that could stay healthy

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

My guess is that his subtraction is going to make the atmosphere there a LOT better.   There’s a reason Mandy Glab didn’t get clipped for talking out of school about him.  It’s because what she said is true and they all know it. 

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

I really want to help you. I believe the instructions in this 10 second video will honestly help you to feel better throughout the day when reading this forum:

ezgif-4-b931420b8c.gif

It’s not about liking a thread or not.  It’s about your absurd witch hunt manufacturing false information that you spread to others and it infects this board and other threads and brings the quality of the board down.  

Threads like this are like cancer…nothing good about it and it just spreads.  Like nothing you post should be taken seriously after hanging your hat on what you know was a thread all about you to stir up nonsense.  

Im not joking when I say this is the worst thread of the year.  All it is really is a lightning rod for all the internet Karens who want to hear what they want to hear, ignore facts, and spew manipulated and falsified info to fuel a bias hatred of Diggs before anything legitimate or real has happened.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

He is trolling us and I am tired of it.  Just because we care about the Bills should not be used against us in such a childish and selfish way.  I should know better and just ignore it, but whether or not he stays with the Bills will have a significant impact on what the Bills do in the draft and on the team in general.

How do you think toy trolls with Diggs number on it would sell during training camp and how would he react?

If I've learned anything from this thread it's that this fanbase cannot handle WR's who demand the publics attention and have a different personality than your standard football robot.

You'd think we were dealing with prime Terrell Owens or Keyshawn Johnson the way Bills fans act towards Diggs.

I wonder if Vikings fans are begging for Justin Jefferson to go lately with some of the things he's said? It's embarrassing to me to look at the tweet replies and see fanbases from every other team in the league BEGGING for him to be on their team and then see our fans calling him a cancer bc he's tweeted out innocuous random things like "Well..." that could mean LITERALLY anything.

• Like (+1) 1