Predictions for the other games this weekend.

Gregg

Ravens win 31-21

49ers win 34-28

Lions win 24-20

In the Bills prediction thread, I have 27-20 Bills.

Bills at Ravens and Lions at 49ers are my picks for the AFC and NFC championship games.

I'm going off the rails here and saying the most competitive/closest game will be the Lions/Buccaneers. 

I see the Lions winning on a walk off FG 23-21

49ers/Packers: I think Jordan Love is really good...but a healthy SF is too much for them..37-13 SF

*UPSET SPECIAL*

Baltimore starts off slowly showing some lag from their mini vacation. Houston hits a couple big plays early going up 14-0. Lamar has to be a passer to bring them back... advantage Texans. Houston moves on to Buffalo for the AFCCG by beating the Ravens 29-23.

I think Houston wins.  Jackson is not the same guy in the playoffs.  The Lions have too much over the Bucs.  And while I’ll pick the Niners I wouldn’t be surprised if the Pack wins - they’re playing with house money.

• Like (+1) 1

Would love Houston to win so the trio of Bob Woods, Singletary and Jerry Hughes come back to Buffalo for an AFC Championship. That would be wicked IMO.

Houston, 29-27

Lions, 31-17

9ers, 38-24

• Like (+1) 1

Unfortunately Chiefs 34 Bills 28

Our defensive injuries are too much and Beanes failure to really give Allen a top receiving core leads to the Bills unable to keep up fully in a shootout. Game is close til the 4th quarter but the Chiefs pull away and Bass continues to fail to do the job he is paid to do (consistently make kicks).

Texans 27 Ravens 20

Ravens come out flat and soft after being lazy wimp asses and resting their starters for three weeks. Stroud carves them up and Texans defense stops them at the end.

Packers 24 49ers 20

Love hits a TD pass late in the 4th and the fraud Purdy then throws a game losing INT 

Bucs 26 Lions 24

Tampa Bay wins on an end of game field goal.

• Haha (+1) 1

I feel one of the 1-seed teams is coming out flat, but not sure who exactly. My feeling is the Ravens are going to be slow out the gate, so here’s my predictions:

Tampa @ Detroit: 24-27

- Lions hold on in a tight game to get the win. Tampa comes out fast but they can’t maintain momentum. “Sun God” goes off in this one and gets a late TD with just a few mins left in the 4th. Tampa gets knocked out of FG range with a sack and they can’t pull off the win at the end.

Green Bay @ San Fran: 17-31

- Green Bay puts up a fight but just runs out of gas in the 3rd. They start neck and neck but eventually CMC breaks one off and the 49ers never look back. Someone important goes down for the 9ers making the NFCCG anything but assured.

Houston @ Baltimore: 21-18

- Houston with the upset here. What people think is going to be a shootout turns into a chess match. Ravens are sluggish at the start and settle for a few early field goals while Houston gets an early TD but turns it on in the 2nd half. Ravens play catch up but fail.

KC @ Buffalo: 23-31

- Buffalo brings the noise. KC literally can’t comprehend the crowd volume and start slow because of bad adjustments and dropped Balls. Bills go up 14-0 for most of the first half. KC gets a FG right before half time to get on the board. Bills open with another TD, and the Chiefs get one of their own. Bills drive ends early and KC capitalizes with another TD. Score is now 17-21. Bills score another FG, KC gets another TD but fails the 2-pt conversion. This board is melting down at this point, of course. JA17 pulls off something truly unbelievable and then gets a TD with maybe 3 mins left. KC marches at first, then an INT by JoPo or Douglas (if he plays) seals the Buffalo Victory.

I’ve been pretty good so far in the playoffs. Here’s some results and free money if you like to bet.

Houston 31

Baltimore 27

San Francisco 34
Green Bay  23

Detroit 24
Tampa 23

Finally, as the week goes on i’m becoming much more Bullish on the Bills.

Buffalo 37
Chiefs   17

Ravens

Chiefs (too many injuries on defense for Buffalo to overcome unfortunately- but the Bills put up a tough fight)

Lions

49ers

Chiefs VS 49ers in the SB

Who is that guy on here who's been having the repeated dream of a 40 something to 20 somethings Bills over Lions Superbowl victory.  I like his scenario much better than mine and hope it comes to be!

18 hours ago, Gregg said:

Ravens win 31-21

49ers win 34-28

Lions win 24-20

Bills at Ravens and Lions at 49ers are my picks for the AFC and NFC championship games.

17 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Packers at Lions NFC Championship would be awesome!  Especially if we're still alive

The only game I'm super confident of is Detroit getting KILLED by Green Bay.

SF, Baltimore, TB all advance...

And my gut is leaning Buffalo wins too.

Will be pulling hard for a Houston upset however; I like the idea of playing THEM at HOME more than going on the road to Baltimore, though I do think we can win in Baltimore.  That's for another thread though!

18 hours ago, Gregg said:

Ravens win 31-21

49ers win 34-28

Lions win 24-20

So you’re basically just picking favorites?  Doesn’t usually work out that but hopefully for the Bills it does!  

Filthy's Divisional Round predictions (4-2 last week)

Packers over 49ers

Lions over Bucs

Ravens over Texans

Chiefs over Bills (Winner gets to and wins SB)

I've wavered on the Bills pick but can't go against my gut feeling and dreadful anxiety telling me this team just isn't going to get it done against a team teetering on the brink of a dynasty. Chiefs have no pressure at all compared to the Bills here which is off the charts especially at home. But if I'm wrong the Bills will go the distance.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.