Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

Kelce sounded very confident this week. Makes me nervous. As if they have something planned that we are not expecting.  They seem to be relishing the road challenge in crazy Buffalo.

Bills need to not get cute.  Just smash these guys like they did to Dallas.  Get super physical.  Don’t try going 5 wide so much 

• Like (+1) 3

38 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Kelce sounded very confident this week. Makes me nervous. As if they have something planned that we are not expecting.  They seem to be relishing the road challenge in crazy Buffalo.

Bills need to not get cute.  Just smash these guys like they did to Dallas.  Get super physical.  Don’t try going 5 wide so much 

Opposing players interviews are making you nervous!  Sheesh 

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, zow2 said:

He knows how depleted we may be in the linebacker position.  

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Really did you compare this interview with a lot of his previous ones? How about the ones before the Raiders game how confident did he sound before that game?

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Won’t be sad if they win it all. They can ride off into the sunset as legends.

That's how I want them to go, but it'll still be sad.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Not sure where you got 3:09 for gates opening.  The game is scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm EST.

He's just trying to sucker people into showing up late so he doesn't have to stand in line

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

Oh please newcam give us a f’n break with this crap already. What’s the over under on Mahomes fake limp tomorrow? 2nd quarter? You are almost as big a Chief’s cheerleader as Filthybeast. 

I’m not saying they are pushovers but they’ve never had to face adversity like we have in any capacity, let alone come back from a 6-6 record and win the Division. They’ve had a cake walk through their division for 5 years just like Brady had when the rest of the AFC East sucked. The one time the refs didn’t give them the Toney Offside call because WE ARE THE CHIEFS they had an absolute melt down so no, they don’t have character they are an entitled bunch of snobs. Both Mahomes on the sidelines and complaining to Josh and Reid in his press conference showed nothing but petulant complaining about the refs and gave the Bills ZERO credit. They were pathetic not gritty, no strength of character.

So give the team you claim to root for a little credit. In the grit, perseverance and toughness department we blow the Chiefs out of the water any day and hopefully twice on Sunday.

You site one example where the Chiefs acted inappropriately and out of character. Mahomes owned up to his inappropriate behavior. As a competitor I think the circumstances got the best of him. No excuses though and Reid was worse after the fact. I'm not here to defend the Chiefs. 

However, football isn't a popularity contest, a higher character contest, or who whines and ***** more or less. Who gaves two poops about that?  It's about rings and super bowls. Do the math!!!

The high road here is meaningless. The great culture builder of McD hasn't produced a Lombardi. The great toughness, grit, and strength of the Bills is recently 0-2 vs KC in the playoffs. That's the bottom line and the only narrative that counts. Tomorrow can go a long way to change the narrative.

I get it stand behind your team. I do the same with the Bills. They are resilient and have made an incredible run. That run comes smashing down with another KC victory. Talk about a demoralizing loss. Equally, a Bills win will have an euphoric effect on the fan base. Sure hope to experience that feeling. 

The amount of time spent on hating the Chiefs and calling into question their character and strength is ridiculous. For God's they are defending champs, have one of best coaches in the NFL, and the best QB on the planet. But hey, question their heart, strength, and character all you want. 

Tomorrow, we certainly will find out where each team stands. All I know is this is the opportunity Bills fans have been looking for for years. KC in Buffalo. Put up or shut up. No excuses...

Go Bills!!!!

Edited by newcam2012
  • Eyeroll 3

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Absolutely.  Over on Chiefs Planet, a majority of them are a bunch of insufferable sister-lickers.

They kicked me off their website for telling them that Mahomes has 10 TD’s & 8 picks on the road. I see I’ve been suspended for life. Reason: none given 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

love it!! They are the hillbillies that they are. 

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I’m going to trust Joe Brady with the game plan . He’s had the answers so far. He beat them the last time. Believe 😃

Edited by Paul Costa

10 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

You site one example where the Chiefs acted inappropriately and out of character. Mahomes owned up to his inappropriate behavior. As a competitor I think the circumstances got the best of him. No excuses though and Reid was worse after the fact. I'm not here to defend the Chiefs. 

However, football isn't a popularity contest, a higher character contest, or who whines and ***** more or less. Who gaves two poops about that?  It's about rings and super bowls. Do the math!!!

The high road here is meaningless. The great culture builder of McD hasn't produced a Lombardi. The great toughness, grit, and strength of the Bills is recently 0-2 vs KC in the playoffs. That's the bottom line and the only narrative that counts. Tomorrow can go a long way to change the narrative.

I get it stand behind your team. I do the same with the Bills. They are resilient and have made an incredible run. That run comes smashing down with another KC victory. Talk about a demoralizing loss. Equally, a Bills win will have an euphoric effect on the fan base. Sure hope to experience that feeling. 

The amount of time spent on hating the Chiefs and calling into question their character and strength is ridiculous. For God's they are defending champs, have one of best coaches in the NFL, and the best QB on the planet. But hey, question their heart, strength, and character all you want. 

Tomorrow, we certainly will find out where each team stands. All I know is this is the opportunity Bills fans have been looking for for years. KC in Buffalo. Put up or shut up. No excuses...

Go Bills!!!!

Mahomes acted like a B word full stop 🛑. He’s in a tough spot tomorrow if Taron & TB play. Be objective 

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

This is the same woman who was all over social media because one local Bills shop “ripped off” her Bills inspired fur jacket. 

But if you go on her Etsy page it’s loaded with knocked off “zubaz inspired” (insert product). Zubaz are certainly trademarked.

Funny video, but what a wildly disconnected human. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Go Bills!!!!

Ghosts Scheming GIF by CBS
Announcing Bill Murray GIF

• Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Go Bills!!!!

Why are you defending KC?

Be honest, are you a troll?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Why are you defending KC?

Be honest, are you a troll?

He suffers from a bad case of BBFS. Part of the symptoms of that is a strong conviction that everything that every other team does is great and everything that the Bills do is bad. It's what drove the Tom Brady defense force here for so many years. Hence Mahomes' behavior is fine. It must be, because he has won SBs so that absolves him of all sins.

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Go Bills!!!!

Football is crazy high variance…a single game head to head really doesn’t mean much of anything as far as where franchises are at overall.  Don’t think there will be much demoralization either way honestly. The niners have been to what, 3 out of the last 4 nfc championships and won 0 of those superbowls? Do their fans seem demoralized? John harbaugh has been bounced from the playoffs early for a decade but here they both are.  Just gotta keep gettin into the playoffs to give yourselves a chance. 

I do think you’re underselling the mahomes meltdown a bit though to change gears for a minute, I don’t think I’ve seen a player do that in history. Had to be held back while screaming at refs for a perfectly valid call then went to meet the opposing qb post game and still whining about it…real bad look.  You’re gonna hear a lot of that from every teams fans so you might as well get used to it 😂. This is not just a bills fan thing 

yea it’s one example but Gronk punching tre white in the back of the head long after a play was over was one example too lol some things are so bad they stand on their own. 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

They kicked me off their website for telling them that Mahomes has 10 TD’s & 8 picks on the road. I see I’ve been suspended for life. Reason: none given 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

love it!! They are the hillbillies that they are. 

I’m going to trust Joe Brady with the game plan . He’s had the answers so far. He beat them the last time. Believe 😃

They do love their echo chamber.  When we beat them tomorrow, their site is gonna be lit with profanity.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

He suffers from a bad case of BBFS. Part of the symptoms of that is a strong conviction that everything that every other team does is great and everything that the Bills do is bad. It's what drove the Tom Brady defense force here for so many years. Hence Mahomes' behavior is fine. It must be, because he has won SBs so that absolves him of all sins.

Yep. The argument that it's only a "one time thing " for Mahomes is also slightly flawed.

The dude never had to face any adversity in his career.

HOF coach. Learned under a smart veteran QB. HOF TE and WR (hill) with a great o line.

This is the first year he's truly had to battle adversity in his career.

I always knew the dude was a phoney when it comes to character, but glad it really showed against the bills

"adversity defines true character " and this is the first year he's experienced adversity which has shown his true character 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Football is crazy high variance…a single game head to head really doesn’t mean much of anything as far as where franchises are at overall.  Don’t think there will be much demoralization either way honestly. The niners have been to what, 3 out of the last 4 nfc championships and won 0 of those superbowls? Do their fans seem demoralized? John harbaugh has been bounced from the playoffs early for a decade.  Just gotta keep gettin into the playoffs to give yourselves a chance. 

I do think you’re underselling the mahomes meltdown a bit though to change gears for a minute, I don’t think I’ve seen a player do that in history. Had to be held back while screaming at refs for a perfectly valid call then went to meet the opposing qb post game and still whining about it…real bad look.  You’re gonna hear a lot of that from every teams fans so you might as well get used to it 😂. This is not just a bills fan thing 

I think the 49er vs the Bill comparison is not completely applicable. The Bills have landed one of the best QBs in the NFL. Meanwhile, the 49ers haven't had a franchise QB in recent memory. That's not a small factor to discount. 

Demoralizing is perhaps too strong of a word. It certainly will be deflating. To be honest, this is what we've been waiting for. Get KC on our turf. KC looks as vulnerable as ever. I think we can agree to that.  

As for the Mahomes incident, I could really careless. The game was over and he cried like a B. His coach cried more afterwards. His teammates cried even more afterwards. Prima donnas or perhaps feel entitled. Whatever, I don't watch football for character building, culture building, or role models. I'm an old school guy where knocking an opposing pass catcher into oblivion was the norm. The intimidation factor was real. Raider football was out right vicious, Dick Butkus would knock your head off, the purple people eaters would swallow you up, Ham and Lambert were scary foes, and Conrad Dobler would bite your fingers for fun. Shi! talking, dirty play intimidation, brutal hits, etc... were part of the game. The Mahomes incident wouldn't have even been a story. 

The Mahomes incident would be seen as a puss! move back in the day. The NFL has become as soft as charmin. I get it for the safety of the players. However, the changes have forever changed a once tough, intimating, and physical game into a finesse culture building game. It's up to each fan to decide their preference. 

Edited by newcam2012

49 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Sort of like the Stockholm Syndrome except more serious.

Got it.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

Mahomes acted like a B word full stop 🛑. He’s in a tough spot tomorrow if Taron & TB play. Be objective 

I am objective. He's in a tough spot regardless if they play. The Bills home crowd will make it difficult for him. The McD defense is formidable and the next man up has certainly been up to their tasks. I expect the lesser know players to continue to contribute. Lastly, Mahomes doesn't have a lot of great weapons and has vulnerable tackles. 

Hopefully, the Bills come out with the win. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.