Wildcard round - Steelers Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Ironically Josh Allen was a not a "fast player" in high school despite being a multiple sport athlete.

Allen has some speed now...he has quite a few times in his career clocking in at over 20 mph...pretty sure this is another one.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Posts like these are truly nauseating.  The Bills won a wild card game.  Josh Allen is the GOAT now.  I mean.. it’s hard not to give up on some people.  I uhhh… I dunno. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 2

Great win - though still pissed about that incompetent non fumble call :angry:

Crazy that Josh's superman run wasn't even the best play by a Bill.  Shakir's play was unbelievable 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Tracy Wolfson post game interview with Josh:

"Which was bigger, your epic 52 yard run to get things going or Shakir's amazing run to finish it?"

Josh: "Without a doubt, Shakir's."

Humble!  

👍

the correct answer is BOTH key but he would never say that. I love me some #17 such a baller

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ControllerOfPlanetX said:

Love that the Bills won…but with T.S. on her way…I am rethinking.

I’m more worried about the KC defense which the NFL has decided is allowed to have unlimited holding by their corners 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

People trying to say Josh faked a slide are ridiculous, Josh was a baseball player he slides great he'd never pull up like that, that was him changing directions because of defender then realizing he didn't ***** have too.

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, BRH said:

Hey um, just checking…

how many turnovers did the Turnover Machine have today?

Amazingly, nobody mentioned it in the post-game show. Pre-game was "well you gotta live with the turnovers because that's in Allen's DNA"

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

Hey um, just checking…

how many turnovers did the Turnover Machine have today?

I like that question. The think I liked was on Allen really seemed like he was in full control. A leader who was focused and extremely confident. He made a few bad throws but that's gonna happen. 

Really liked how the offense clicked today. Spread the ball around. Diggs looks to be back, Kincaid is a monster weapon, Shakir is dynamic with his touches, Harty even made a nice catch, Knox can still be an offensive weapon, Cook has a quiet good game, oline was very good, and Allen with his legs unbelievable. No turnovers

KC defense is really good but this Bills offense is getting its swagger back. 

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Minus the fumble they gave back to the Steelers.  Give me a break with this garbage. 

It was clearly pass interference on the last meaningful possession for Pittsburgh plus that hit on Allen was soft and don’t deserve a penalty 

• Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Minus the fumble they gave back to the Steelers.  Give me a break with this garbage. 

don't feed the trolls

also my patience with hearing about Ms Swift is already wearing thin. most overhyped woman in the world

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

With 46 seconds to go, up by two TDs, my wife said, "Well, even if they score here, they'd still have to ..."

I interrupted her and simply said, "Bills." After the game, I explained the ways in which they could - and have in the past - snag defeat from the jaws of victory.

On the other hand, she made a  great call earlier in the game. When the Steelers were driving and in TD range (thanks to Elam being abused on that drive), I said, "'I'm really not sure what they see in this guy or why he's still on the team. He's a liability."

One play later, he made the pick in the end zone. My wife said, "Just before that play, I was thinking it'd be funny if they threw his way again and he intercepted it."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Bills offense has to play 4 quarters next week. Kc looks to be playing good again, we can't have a quarter and a half of 3 and outs. 

Agreed, but they did play a team from south Florida in -30 weather...maybe temper our expectations just a touch.

8 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

well, the upside of our crazy drsft focus on D is that we had Elam, Jackson, AJ Klien (FA) and Dorian Williams.  not bad super depth there 

Elam really steeped up too. Might really need him vs KC. If memory serves me right didn't he have a great game vs KC last year. A pick! 

11 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Ironically Josh Allen was a not a "fast player" in high school despite being a multiple sport athlete.

His nickname was "tortuga," he talks about being slow until doing strength training and the stronger he got, the faster he got. It's his mutant ability.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

What happened to Taron?

Concussion.

He actually really hated to leave the field, he stopped in the tunnel entrance to watch a play go before a trainer made him leave. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, appoo said:

IDK what award McDermott should win but he needs to win something for keeping this defense functional with spit and gum.

The bills kept the Steelers to 17.  Most of that was played with starting DL (which includes Von’s carcass running around), and behind it 2nd - 5th stringers. 

Like, what?

Von is going to have an embarrassing film session. "So here we see the QB right in your hands, just right there and then you just kind of let him go for some reason."

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bills Bud said:

It was clearly pass interference on the last meaningful possession for Pittsburgh plus that hit on Allen was soft and don’t deserve a penalty 

Dude you're an obvious troll.   Multiple negative posts about the Bills.  I am not sure if you're a Dolphins fan or what, but given your low number of posts and the percentage that are negative, you're clearly not a Bills fan.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bills Bud said:

Overall, I thought the officials let the players play. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

The 2 MVPs tonight go to Josh Allen &….Bills Mafia!  

Josh was great again in a playoff game. I couldn’t believe he turned on the jets & ran away from the Steelers DBs. Josh played under control and distributed the ball well.

After reading people talk over the last couple days that with the horrible weather and the stands full of snow, we’d have a small crowd & lose a lot of our home field advantage.  How wrong they were! Bills fans showed up in huge numbers, cleaned the snow off their own seats & roared as loud as ever!  Great job Bills mafia!, 

Edited by Tulsabillsfanz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.