Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Knew the Chiefs would win (and even wanted them to), but was still kind of hoping Miami would at least give them a game and not get clobbered 

Phins aren’t as good as their record.

McDaniels was ordained as the next hot coach. Just not that good.  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Success said:

That was a GIFT.  KC was stopped. You can't throw a flag on an extremely weak push on the QB.

That's an obvious RTP in the modern NFL. It was almost two full seconds after the ball came out that Wilkins pushed him with arms fully outstretched. He had time to slow up but he got greedy and cost his team. Serves him right.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Knew the Chiefs would win (and even wanted them to), but was still kind of hoping Miami would at least give them a game and not get clobbered 

Dolphins' season ended last week. This game was the easiest money I've ever made.

3 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I'll take the Chiefs winning while not looking that impressive.

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

This Dolphins team has to go down as one of the worst collapses in NFL history. And it’s awesome. Can’t wait to peruse finheaven post game. 

You won't be disappointed

image.png.e4674a1e43f80b13fae1471e4189dd61.png

Just now, Roundybout said:

Genuinely wonder if Miami moves on from Tua. He doesn't have it. He's a low budget Alex Smith. 

They need to bottom out to get chance to get top end QB in 2025. Not sure I see that happening if McDaniel coaching to keep his job.

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

This Dolphins team has to go down as one of the worst collapses in NFL history.”

Well…

Weren’t the Jagoffs 8-3?

And old man Flacco just shat the bed but good!

It has been a weird year!

Did they really collapse though? Only one win against a team with a winning record. They just aren't that good.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Dude said:

Tua just shot puts every ball has far as he can and hopes his top notch receivers make a play. 

it will be interesting to see the battle his agent and the fins have during his new contract talks. 

Like a girl throwing a baseball.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

That's an obvious RTP in the modern NFL. It was almost two full seconds after the ball came out that Wilkins pushed him with arms fully outstretched. He had time to slow up but he got greedy and cost his team. Serves him right.

Yes it wasn't really bad and Mahomes absolutely sold it, but that's why a smart veteran doesn't do that.

2 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

This Dolphins team has to go down as one of the worst collapses in NFL history.”

Well…

Weren’t the Jagoffs 8-3?

Eagles are saying hold my beer.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Dolphins' season ended last week. This game was the easiest money I've ever made.

I don't disagree, just didn't want to face the Chiefs coming off an easy win, especially given they will have 2 days extra rest

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If we beat the Steelers, I don’t want to hear a word about rest disadvantages when we play the Chiefs if that Atlanta report is true.

Just. Beat. Them. 

Thanks to the soft flaccid fins, with this game turns out it's not 2 extra days of rest, it's 9 :(

Edited by stevewin

2 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Well…

Weren’t the Jagoffs 8-3?

Two too many teams in Florida. Leave the Bucs, contract the others.

Just now, Real McClappy said:

So if we host KC they get 2 more days rest = awesome.

Knowing the NFL it will be a Sat game as well.

It won't be. Has to be a Sunday game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.