Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

Just now, Billznut said:

All right. Cleveland is down. Let’s  hope THIS Texans team can show up in Baltimore next week and knock them off for us. 

Houston could knock us off the way they are playing!!!!

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Of course it does.  Im not knocking him dude.  Im saying that he is living off of busted plays right now.  A lot of QBs can throw to receivers that have 5+ yards of separation.  I want to see what he can do when he has to methodically move it down the field.

And Flacco did the thing.

He’s done this all year. With receivers not a single person talked about before the season. As a rookie. Against one of the best defenses in the nfl. In his first playoff game, 

this board hates giving other qbs any credit haha. 

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

All right. Cleveland is done. Let’s  hope THIS Texans team can show up in Baltimore next week and knock them off for us. 

Should be a very interesting game

13 minutes ago, BlazinBill said:

I have a legit question as I have never watched the Browns play- but our their corners just bad? I feel like I. The first half I was watching 1 of them and everything near him he seemed to want to avoid contact 

They put a number up earlier that claimed the Browns have the best pass D in the NFL at home, but have the worst pass D in the NFL on the road.

That's cray cray

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

All right. Cleveland is done. Let’s  hope THIS Texans team can show up in Baltimore next week and knock them off for us. 

I think I'd prefer to play the Chiefs to the Texans next week (as long as the Bills beat the Steelers). At lest the Bills have a measure of the Chiefs.

Browns are proof that it doesn't matter how great your roster is if you don't have the QB figured out. And they won't have it figured out for a long time. Losing to the Texans new QB is great karma for them. It's what that franchise deserves.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Draconator said:

Flacco has more INTs than Allen in the last 5 games, but Allen is a turnover machine...

Smart people were talking about Flacco throwing picks. 

also, we should expect more Allen than 50 year old Flacco off the couch. 

1 minute ago, saundena said:

Houston could knock us off the way they are playing!!!!

They could. But we won’t see them unless they beat Baltimore next week and then they would be coming to us in the AFCCG. I think there is very little chance Miami beats KC tonight to change up any of this. 

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Gotta admit, on that pick six my first thought was that was a Josh Allen special.  Just a dumb decision to throw it recklessly downfield when you didn’t need to.

Really how many pick six's has Josh thrown this year?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.