Josh GOES OFF and SLAMS nflpa over All-Pro snub

Just now, Sestak4ever said:

The man knows how to engage his brain before opening up his mouth. Wish more players had that demeanor and class. Josh is great on and off the field. Go Bills!!!🏈🍻😁

I feel like whenever Josh is asked a tough or baiting question like this and takes a pause, gives a smile, and says "Go Bills", that those two words and 7 letters are substitutions for two other words and 7 letters "#$%@ YOU!"

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Zero All-Pros and just two Pro Bowlers is the best possible motivational tool McDermott could've been given right before the playoffs start.

And if you think he doesn't resort to those tactics, or that the players don't care...you're wrong on both counts.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 24
  • Agree 2

That was the correct response,

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Incoming “I don’t know who the fork they thought I was” run. That was the start of an epic set of games by this offense in 2021-22.

I try not to say the quiet part out loud often so I’ll leave this here. But this offseason has “a vibe” to it. I’ll leave it at that.

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

He said it again today? 

No, but my new thread on it with an even clickbaitier headline will be coming later today. Please look forward to it.

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Malazan said:

No, but my new thread on it with an even clickbaitier headline will be coming later today. Please look forward to it.

Nice. Last year Merriam-Webster added "billsy" to their tome, and this year they will add "clickbaitier."

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Classy response, but what else is there to say? I don't see an obvious "snub". The team is solid.

Honestly, I think an argument could be made for both Ed Oliver (Chris Jones/Aaron Donald) and Terrell Bernard (Roquon Smith/Fred Warner).  The state lines for both are comparable if not better, IMO.  I get that it’s tough to beat out those big names though.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

HUDs, also acceptable: “Oh yeah, NFLPA, well The Jerk Store called, and they’re all out of you!”

You know Josh thought of that on the way home, and it's killing him he didn't use it.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.