Good omen (lamp)

BRH

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Woke up this morning. First thing I see is a huge Bills fan in the mirror. “Go Bills”. “Go Bills” he mouths back at me.

I was sitting in the bathroom and some a-hole behind me was talking s***. I turned around but didn't see anyone, just the wall. Must have been a Dolphins fan I thought. Flush

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw was my wife stub her toe on the end of the bed. She was in agony but when she caught me laughing she looked just like Mahomes after the Bills game. 

Good times

We have it on good authority that she is going to off you today.  Be careful.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw was my wife stub her toe on the end of the bed. She was in agony but when she caught me laughing she looked just like Mahomes after the Bills game. 

Good times

You're in big trouble pal! 😆 

LetMeSpeakToTheManager.thumb.jpg.274dd8c2f23423da5fa19752eb161e50.jpg

• Haha (+1) 5

I woke up this morning, and saw that I had a full bottle of Gin, Vodka, and Rum, and plenty of beer in the fridge. 

Good times. Go Bills.

Edit to say I did not drink full bottles of Gin, Vodka, and Rum this morning. But the day is still young.

Edited by Draconator

7 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I woke up this morning and had a full bottle of Gin, Vodka, and Rum, and plenty of beer in the fridge. 

Good times. Go Bills.

I normally advocate strongly for the Oxford comma (no really - my team at work hates that it’s my one thing). But in this case it’s lead me to wonder if all of those things are in the fridge OR if you are already drank three full bottles of hard alcohol and then stocked the fridge with beer. 

No judgment either way, just curious what kind of weekend you’re looking at. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I normally advocate strongly for the Oxford comma (no really - my team at work hates that it’s my one thing). But in this case it’s lead me to wonder if all of those things are in the fridge OR if you are already drank three full bottles of hard alcohol and then stocked the fridge with beer. 

No judgment either way, just curious what kind of weekend you’re looking at. 

I had the comma, but Grammerly told me to take it out. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BRH said:

In Jersey for the weekend while my son visits grad schools.  Walked into the hotel last night and the first thing I see is a guy wearing a Bills cap.

"Go Bills."

"Go Bills."

https://tenor.com/view/tom-hanks-were-gonna-win-a-league-of-their-own-gif-18874976

What part of Jersey? I can count on 1 hand seeing Bills fans here in North Jersey, unless at the Jets game or at Bills backer bars

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

This is a great thread.

It’s posts like this that lend to its greatness. 

58 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand...

who's wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine??

Can you work a voice box? 😎

Went out to my car this morning and there is a Charging Buffalo facing me, walked around it and there are Charging Buffalo on my valve caps …, it must be an omen, Bills win!!!

5 hours ago, BRH said:

In Jersey for the weekend while my son visits grad schools.  Walked into the hotel last night and the first thing I see is a guy wearing a Bills cap.

"Go Bills."

"Go Bills."

https://tenor.com/view/tom-hanks-were-gonna-win-a-league-of-their-own-gif-18874976

You can’t say the lucky thing out loud or it looses its luckiness. It’s the first rule of luck. 

Like the Cowboys game, they played the song “Happy Hour Hero” by the Buffalo band moe. going into the first commercial break. I knew then the stars had aligned. The Bills would win. 

But if I said it out loud, or god forbid posted it on the message board before the clock ticked to zero I could have ruined everything.

…../s (kinda)

Go Bills Baby!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

What part of Jersey? I can count on 1 hand seeing Bills fans here in North Jersey, unless at the Jets game or at Bills backer bars

Central

I think the last two times the Bills were away, I checked FlightAware while their Delta Airlines charter was on the trip down.  Both times the games were victories for the Bills, if I recall correctly.  If past practice follows, Bills should win.

EDIT:  Whoops, my post might have made more sense in the 'What are YOU Doing to Get the Bills in the Playoffs?' thread.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Good times

Did she sound like this?

Making fun of Beaker, I mean Mahomes never gets old.

I am told there are a ton of Bills fans in the adirondacks woodstock Kingston areas. Not uncommon to see people sporting Bills gear.

**word on the street** is if you say it they will say it back! 🥰

whata concept whata fanbare we re legend and EVERYWHERE

that about covers That. Go Bills 

Edited by muppy

On 1/6/2024 at 7:39 AM, MiltonWaddams said:

Woke up this morning. First thing I see is a huge Bills fan in the mirror. “Go Bills”. “Go Bills” he mouths back at me.

I might see a bigger Bills fan when I look in a mirror.  That's not necessarily a good thing.

41 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

I might see a bigger Bills fan when I look in a mirror.  That's not necessarily a good thing.

Prison’s a B word, huh..

22 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Exactly how huge was this fella?

6’5”, 230lbs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.