Week 17 12/31/23 GAMEDAY Bills vs Patriots Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

I don't live too far from the stadium. If Gesicki scores a TD and does that idiotic version of the griddy, I will drive to the stadium, crash through all barricades, get out of my car on the Pats side line, and B word slap that little punk.

He can giddy out to the golf coarse while we play in the playoffs 

greetings amigos. This game is major I didn't sleep too much last night

as every home game happens I am present in thoughts and spirit with the tailgaters at Highmark.

And today,  a very special shout out to my chat buddy jc from Toronto who spent the night last night in a silver gulfstream at the Hammers lot. I am having Serious FOMO

Good luck everyone. **group Hug**n  Happy New Years Eve

GO BILLS!~!~!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

And today,  a very special shout out to my chat buddy jc from Toronto who spent the night last night in a silver gulfstream at the Hammers lot. I am having Serious FOMO

Good luck everyone. **group Hug**n  Happy New Years Eve

GO BILLS!~!~!!!

me too @muppy - I hope we get at least one home playoff game!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

I would have thought Joseph would be active today since I expect the Pats to try to run the ball a lot today and Jones is returning from an injury and may not be back at full-strength yet.

Yep, Jones must be a full Go today......surprised they aren’t easing him back in, but they know better than us.

31 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

My dad's driving home from NC asked me if I can find radio link 4 him. Been a while for me, Audacy App -> WGR550, will that work still if he's out of state?

radio.net app is easier to use, doesn't require an account and works if he has an infotainment system in his car (CarPlay, android auto).  Audacy app doesn't work with in car systems anymore (used to work a few years ago).

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Let's Go Ravens

Let's Go Chiefs 

Let's Go Seahawks 

And most of all LET'S GO BUFFALO

I think we’ll get it done today, as will Baltimore and KC.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Pittsburgh steals that game in Seattle somehow, though

10 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

I would have thought Joseph would be active today since I expect the Pats to try to run the ball a lot today and Jones is returning from an injury and may not be back at full-strength yet.

Poona played well last week.  Reward?

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

radio.net app is easier to use, doesn't require an account and works if he has an infotainment system in his car (CarPlay, android auto).  Audacy app doesn't work with in car systems anymore (used to work a few years ago).

I use the Audacy app.  It cuts out at game time 

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If our pass rush can return to week 1-4 form, it’s going to be a fun game 

Jones gets it out quickly, but the team has already given up for the year. But you know they want to rain on our parade. 

I still think the Bills come out and take care of business in important game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.