Raiders DB fakes out kid with intercepted ball

Virgil

5 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

The kid will get something from

KC social media or the player later

but I love it 

around the league thread has a post of it in slo mo. he would of let the kid have it but some dude put his hand in front of the kid trying for the ball and Jones pulled the ball back.

so he wasn't screwing the kid out of the ball after all.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

around the league thread has a post of it in slo mo. he would of let the kid have it but some dude put his hand in front of the kid trying for the ball and Jones pulled the ball back.

so he wasn't screwing the kid out of the ball after all.

Disagree.  He pulls the ball back a split second before the other guy reaches for it 

• Disagree 5
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Virgil said:

To me, this is kind of a scum move.  If it were an adult Chiefs fan, funny.  But between that and his on field behavior, guy comes off like an ass. 

Jack Jones is an ass. There is a reason a DB needy team like NE cut his ass. Great talent, two cent brain. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

The kid will get something from

KC social media or the player later

but I love it 

Guaranteed Jones will be coerced into making amends.

Even the biggest idiot in the world will be made to understand that he can't have something like this on his record.

3 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Guaranteed Jones will be coerced into making amends.

Even the biggest idiot in the world will be made to understand that he can't have something like this on his record.

I think I just heard Jack Jones say “Hold my Beer” when he read your statement. He has armed robbery and bringing loaded guns with an illegal clip already on his resume.. lol

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think I just heard Jack Jones say “Hold my Beer” when he read your statement. He has armed robbery and bringing loaded guns with an illegal clip already on his resume.. lol

The armed robbery didn’t stop your team from using a 4th rd pick on him. Class

54 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think I just heard Jack Jones say “Hold my Beer” when he read your statement. He has armed robbery and bringing loaded guns with an illegal magazine already on his resume.. lol

FTFY.

It’s crazy how many people have a firearm in their luggage and try to get on a plane. Flying last week there was 6 people with one in the security line I was in. 

They made an announcement to triple check to see if you have it. Guy behind me is making fun of people for not knowing they had one on them. Guess whose bag gets flagged for having a gun in it

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The armed robbery didn’t stop your team from using a 4th rd pick on him. Class

Nope! He is an extremely talented CB probably been 1st or 2nd rounder if not for that stupid act.  I can understand giving someone a chance for 1 mistake but Jack Jones keeps the hits coming… they didn’t even cut him when he was arrested for the gun incident. 

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Nope! He is an extremely talented CB probably been 1st or 2nd rounder if not for that stupid act.  I can understand giving someone a chance for 1 mistake but Jack Jones keeps the hits coming… they didn’t even cut him when he was arrested for the gun incident. 

Yeah I know who he is.  I watched his college tape before the draft.  Armed robbery tho…..

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.