Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

Just now, Heitz said:

Watching the Tennessee Titans, in Houston Oilers uniforms playing the Houston Texans is super confusing for my old brain... :beer: 

It really is such a slap in the face.

Imagine the Bills moving to San Antonio and then coming back to play the new Buffalo team and wearing our current jerseys.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

It really is such a slap in the face.

Imagine the Bills moving to San Antonio and then coming back to play the new Buffalo team and wearing our current jerseys.

I don’t get it

They moved and changed the nick name of the team to the Titans …

The new Houston team should have gone back to the Oilers 

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

I don’t see as much gnashing of teeth these days about the Bills not  drafting Breece Hall 

To be clear I never gave a ***** about that, generally don't really like the idea of drafting a RB in round 1 which is what that thread seemed to be advocating, but how the hell is he going to do ***** with that line.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

To be clear I never gave a ***** about that, generally don't really like the idea of drafting a RB in round 1 which is what that thread seemed to be advocating, but how the hell is he going to do ***** with that line.

Hey buddy … you weren’t the guy I was thinking of …😎

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Wait, what?  If he wanted an excuse to not play wouldn’t he have just shut it down for the season with the Achilles injury?

No, because he loves the attention and wanted to be talked about all season, whether he was ever REALLY going to be back in a game this season or not.  Now he can say he COULD played if there were meaningful games left, but there’s no reason to rush back now.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Because of a long INT return and a bunch of penalties the Bears have had like 6 plays from the 1 yard line and can't punch it in.

They got a false start and it's now 3rd and goal from the 6. This is a disaster game reminiscent of the drought era Bills.

33 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Miami lined up in the neutral zone, no flag

Saw that and saw another on KC’s defense not called. If they’re gonna throw the flag, needs to be consistent on both sides. That’s my biggest gripe with officials…no consistency and then you’ll get one at the most critical times 

Edited by Jukester

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.