Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

13 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

Doesnt matter who it is. The league is ***** straight up, GARBAGE showing by the refs right there. 

I don’t want to get in the middle of you too lovebirds, but I just like to point out that those calls are not the reason why Denver is losing they’re losing because the Lions are basically kicking their ass

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

The idiot is in the mirror, the guards helmet was in the neutral zone. Not only are you the fool, you don’t know the rules of the game.

LMK when the last time a center has been called for off sides when lined up over the ball doing his job. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t want to get in the middle of you too lovebirds, but I just like to point out that those calls are not the reason why Denver is losing they’re losing because the Lions are basically kicking their ass

ohh no doubt, just tired of BS officiating. you are right though

1 minute ago, Real McClappy said:

LMK when the last time a center has been called for off sides when lined up over the ball doing his job. 

Payton not challenging either of those goal-line calls probably cost him the TD more than that call did. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Does anyone think Detroit stand a chance for a deep playoff run or will they be figured out and get bounced early?

They are in the same tier as Philadelphia and Dallas....teams competing for a chance to lose to SF in the championship game. 

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them in the NFCCG. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Man, I don’t even like Denver, but I’m genuinely pissed at that head. Coach did that to his quarterback

If he is upset that they were lining up, too quickly, go yell at your offensive coordinator, who is actually in the headset of the quarterback

thank you for the clarification on why he was going off on #3.   That was classy. No No it really wasn't

2 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Still doesn't excuse Payton yelling at Wilson in that manner. 

Of course it doesn’t.  I was only speculating as to why he was upset.  

Good leaders praise in public and criticize in private.  Payton’s just a d-bag. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

So your are OK then with ***** officiating?

Why does it have to be just the Bills? The entire league is ***** broken.

No, I'm not OK with it.  I just don't care if other teams get hosed as well. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.