God, I’m sick of the Kansas City Chiefs

Snowbowl

11 minutes ago, Snowbowl said:

Sure, it was impossible to make it through a Sunday without seeing Patrick Mahomes or Travis Kelce multiple times every commercial break, but I survived the era of Aaron Rodgers’ discount double-check, so I figured I could survive this, too.

Wish there was a rule like there is for political candidates  "equal time" rule)- you cannot both appear in game and be in commercials.  Sponsor can still advertise but just have to use someone not in that game.   Until they do I just do not use what is advertiser is advertising.

"equal time" rule:

The FCC has explained that “use” consists of any broadcast that features a legally qualified candidate’s identifiable voice or image.  When such a use occurs, the equal opportunity requirement can be triggered.  This can occur even if the candidate never talks about his or her campaign; therefore, stations should be mindful of a candidate's on-air appearance in entertainment programs, such as dramas and comedies, sporting events, and televised feature films.

Mahomes really dropped a few chapters in my book after last night. Allen never whined in his ear during a handshake. 

The games that Allen lost to Mahomes were much higher stakes, and the one was an all-time classic. He took it like a champ and shook the guys hand like a pro. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I used to admire Pat the Rat.  But he showed us his true colors last night.  Just like Marcia, a horrible winner and an even worse loser.  Totally classless.  His brother is a complete POS.  The woman his brother assaulted has been threatened even further by Chiefs nation, and now has to close her restaurant. 

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/restaurant-at-center-of-jackson-mahomes-controversy-shuts-down

Nice job by both Mahomes brothers, two complete pieces of *****.  Vaya Con Dios, scumbags.

26 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Straight from his PRs mouth.

A day *****in' late, and a dollar *****in' short.  Choke on it, Rat.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, QCity said:

I did not know that restaurant wound up shutting down because Jackson Mahomes assaulted the owner in it? That's f^&*ed.

Yeah, the locals sided with Mahomes and harassed the woman to the point she needed to close up shop, on top of the indignities already inflicted upon her by that scumbag.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

Maybe one year the Chiefs vs. Bills game will be in Buffalo.  We always are playing the Chiefs in Kanas City.  Needs to stop.

At least we win there 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s not like it’s a loss every time. Won the last three regular season games. I’m tired of it too, but we made it our home away from home at this point. 

1 hour ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Yeah, the locals sided with Mahomes and harassed the woman to the point she needed to close up shop, on top of the indignities already inflicted upon her by that scumbag.

There’s video of it for god sake, but hard to imagine a jury in KC convicts anyone associated with the golden boy.

Last night made it crystal clear. Kermit tries to appear above the classless douchebaggery of his family, but birds of a feather…

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Maybe one year the Chiefs vs. Bills game will be in Buffalo.  We always are playing the Chiefs in Kanas City.  Needs to stop.

In the event we both win our division the game next year would be in Buffalo. But if the Dolphins win the division they would benefit from the home game against the Chiefs, we wouldn't play the Chiefs at all and would get a divisional home game vs the AFCW runner up. It's just the way the positional couplets work in the NFL scheduling. If the Bills and Chiefs match finishing positions this year and next year the Chiefs would then have a three year run of visiting Buffalo in 2024, 2025 and 2026. 

2020 - AFCE v AFCW cycle - Chiefs @ Bills

2021 - AFCE @ AFCW in positional matchups

2022 - AFE @ AFCW in positional matchups

2023 - AFC v AFCW cycle - Bills @ Chiefs

2024 - AFCW @ AFCE in positional matchups

2025 - AFCW @ AFCE in positional matchups. 

2026 - AFCE v AFCW cycle - Chiefs @ Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

My biggest take away was how he reacted to Josh after the game. Josh has had heart ache on that field and has acted like a professional after the game.  That POS acts like a complete d bag. Josh should have told him to F off!!!

He pretty much did with the pat on the chest

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Maybe I am over-thinking it, but it's my belief that the Chiefs were trying to troll and embarrass the Bills. The play call for a backwards pass was green lighted to achieve that goal of embarrassing the Bills given the significance of the day.  

Yet... For some inexplicable reason (Providence?) it blew up in the Chiefs face.

It's because they are horrible human beings that organization... And you think we have problems with Von? Insensitive 911 references?  You wonder why people are sick of them.

Stay classy Bills!

• Angry 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It seemed like Allen said something to Mahomes about the play and Mahomes, already heated, responded with his take on it. The two are friends off the field, I highly doubt it was some sort of intentional sign of disrespect. This is the same Mahomes who raced to console Allen midfield after 13 seconds rather than celebrate with teammates.

When Allen approached Kelce after the game, Allen said something similar to Kelce.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

In 2026 they will play in Buffalo. If they and Buffalo finish in the same spot in the division this year than they will play here next year.  Same for the 2024 schedule and 2025 schedule.

Excluding playoffs the earliest the Bills could play at KC is 2027.

Edited by NyQuil

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.