Calling it now: Bills are going to at least reach the AFCCG

Alphadawg7

Listen Alphadog, it took some testicles to make that prognostication and this was a great start, even though it Ā took some assiness to pull it off. Having Toney line up past the line and then have it called doesnā€™t usually happen for us. Now youā€™ve got some nonbelievers in your corner. Letā€™s keep it going.

56 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

Listen Alphadog, it took some testicles to make that prognostication and this was a great start, even though it Ā took some assiness to pull it off. Having Toney line up past the line and then have it called doesnā€™t usually happen for us. Now youā€™ve got some nonbelievers in your corner. Letā€™s keep it going.

Thanks, and I still remain confident :)Ā 

Ā 

To be fair, as far as that TD over turn, Allen still gets the ball back down 3 or 4 (depending on XP) with over a minute to go and 3 time outs. Ā We donā€™t necessarily lose the game if that TD stands like some are assuming.

Ā 

And while we got that break with the flag, it was a legit flag, and KC has benefited from mistaken flags like when Mahomes got hit in bounds but the ref still threw the flag last week or week before as if it was unnecessary roughness for hit out of bounds. Ā Or last year in the SB

Ā 

Against Eagles, refs blew so many calls against the Bills or we might have won that game too.

Ā 

Chiefs shot themselves in the foot and had just gotten away with a mugging on a non call PI on Diggs in the endzone too the drive before. Ā So like with the Bills losses, you canā€™t let the game be close to where a good or bad call flips a potential win into a loss. Ā 
Ā 

LFG! Ā GoBills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ā 

That was an elite defense. Ā Letā€™s not forget that either, that D has carried KC most the season

Bills gotta play betterĀ  Too many drops and mistakes late in the gameĀ  WE complain when Allen hero balls it but guys around need to eventually make some special plays if they want to have a chanceĀ  That said Patty 44-11 at home so big win today!

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thanks, and I still remain confident :)Ā 

Ā 

To be fair, as far as that TD over turn, Allen still gets the ball back down 3 or 4 (depending on XP) with over a minute to go and 3 time outs. Ā We donā€™t necessarily lose the game if that TD stands like some are assuming.

Ā 

And while we got that break with the flag, it was a legit flag, and KC has benefited from mistaken flags like when Mahomes got hit in bounds but the ref still threw the flag last week or week before as if it was unnecessary roughness for hit out of bounds. Ā Or last year in the SB

Ā 

Against Eagles, refs blew so many calls against the Bills or we might have won that game too.

Ā 

Chiefs shot themselves in the foot and had just gotten away with a mugging on a non call PI on Diggs in the endzone too the drive before. Ā So like with the Bills losses, you canā€™t let the game be close to where a good or bad call flips a potential win into a loss. Ā 
Ā 

LFG! Ā GoBills!!!

Canā€™t disagree with any of that. I guess after that Philly embarrassment where the officiating crew got roasted nationally, we were due for a call and this crew swallowed their whistles on PIs all game.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

Bills gotta play betterĀ  Too many drops and mistakes late in the gameĀ  WE complain when Allen hero balls it but guys around need to eventually make some special plays if they want to have a chanceĀ  That said Patty 44-11 at home so big win today!

3 of those losses to Allen :)Ā 

Ā 

But yeah, I agree with all thatĀ 

2 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Ā 

It's about time some bounces, and calls, went our way. We're still owed a lot more...

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Update: Ā Suddenly now winning the division is also a potential possibility again too in terms of how we enter the playoffs.

Ā 

Just need to handle our business and beat dem ā€˜boys this weekend.Ā 
Ā 

LFG! Ā GoBills!

And now we can even win the east at 10-7.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Update: Ā Suddenly now winning the division is also a potential possibility again too in terms of how we enter the playoffs.

Ā 

I'm feeling much better about this now. We don't even need to beat the Cowboys to have a good chance at the division. Dolphins lose 2 of 3 to the Jets, Cowboys, and Ravens, we win our last 3 games. That gives us the division.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/10/2023 at 8:07 PM, KeLLy1278 said:

Even if they do.. so what? Ā Making it to the SB is something but losing in the playoffs.. why would anyone care about just another playoff loss? Ā 

So then why watch at all until you hear the Bills are in the Super Bowl some year. Then you can turn your tv back on, watch one game, and call yourself a football fan.Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Ā 

I'm feeling much better about this now. We don't even need to beat the Cowboys to have a good chance at the division. Dolphins lose 2 of 3 to the Jets, Cowboys, and Ravens, we win our last 3 games. That gives us the division.

ya alot changes in a week. Even though Dallas is playing great , I'm skeptical about Dak in what will be a crazy environment and we're favored,Ā  it's as if Vegas is begging ppl to take the scorching hot CowboysĀ 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

So then why watch at all until you hear the Bills are in the Super Bowl some year. Then you can turn your tv back on, watch one game, and call yourself a football fan.Ā 

Entertainment and accomplishing something.. well, those are two different things. Ā 

2 Downā€¦:flirt:

Ā 

LFG!

Ā 

On 12/5/2023 at 11:08 AM, Alphadawg7 said:

I think because of Buffalos 6-6 record and early season offensive struggles that people see this game as more dangerous than it really is. Ā I actually think we are going to beat the Cowboys handedly. Ā Wouldn't surprise me if it looks a lot like what the Niners did to Dallas

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

On 12/6/2023 at 6:46 AM, TheFunPolice said:

I'm telling you...

Ā 

I had a dream: Bills/ Lions in the Super Bowl and we were up 40 something to 20 something very lateĀ 

I had a dream that the Bills played the Lions in the SB tooā€¦

Ā 

Except I was awake ā€¦

Ā 

So it was probably more like a fantasy ā€¦

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I had a dream that the Bills played the Lions in the SB tooā€¦

Ā 

Except I was awake ā€¦

Ā 

So it was probably more like a fantasy ā€¦

Ā 

It's happening!Ā 

Ā 

I had a similar dream years ago about the Bills winning the Super Bowl in a year when it seemed to come out of nowhere. No details that time except I remember being shocked that of all the years it was that year.Ā 

Ā 

This could be it!Ā 

Ā 

I want to be clear though... This is not a prediction. I would predict the 49ers to get there. But it was an incredibly vivid dreamĀ 

Ā 

If the Super Bowl does end up being Bills/Lions ...

Ā 

Ā 

13 hours ago, JROC INTEL said:

Do you recall Allenā€™s passer rating. I need details.

Ā 

The only details I remember are Allen being shown standing on the sidelines with his hands up on his chest pads watching and the score being Bills 40 something Lions 20 something and the game being almost over.

Ā 

I was confused as to why Allen wasn't playing but maybe the Lions had the ball.Ā 

Ā 

I also remember feeling excited but also a little anticlimactic if that makes sense. Probably because of the score and just waiting for the end.Ā 

Ā 

Sadly I woke up before the end.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Ā 

It's happening!Ā 

Ā 

I had a similar dream years ago about the Bills winning the Super Bowl in a year when it seemed to come out of nowhere. No details that time except I remember being shocked that of all the years it was that year.Ā 

Ā 

This could be it!Ā 

Ā 

I want to be clear though... This is not a prediction. I would predict the 49ers to get there. But it was an incredibly vivid dreamĀ 

Ā 

If the Super Bowl does end up being Bills/Lions ...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The only details I remember are Allen being shown standing on the sidelines with his hands up on his chest pads watching and the score being Bills 40 something Lions 20 something and the game being almost over.

Ā 

I was confused as to why Allen wasn't playing but maybe the Lions had the ball.Ā 

Ā 

I also remember feeling excited but also a little anticlimactic if that makes sense. Probably because of the score and just waiting for the end.Ā 

Ā 

Sadly I woke up before the end.Ā 

I hope your right and more importantly I hope your dream track record as it relates to football is infallible!

Ā 

Assuming we make the playoffs, I don't think it would be a huge surprise to many people if the BillsĀ  made the SB, but the Lions.... That would be a shock especially because the general consensus is the 49ers are the team to beat... Rightfully so!

Ā 

Would love to see the 49ers be a one and done teamĀ 

I'm curious what people think is the best path to the SB: Like Bills win the 2 seed. Who do you want to play in round 1, 2 and 3?

Ā 

For me:

Ā 

Colts @ Bills

Chiefs @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

Ā 

Playoffs look like:

1. Ravens

2. Bills

3, Chiefs

4. Jags

5. Browns

6. Dolphins

7. Colts

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I'm curious what people think is the best path to the SB: Like Bills win the 2 seed. Who do you want to play in round 1, 2 and 3?

Ā 

For me:

Ā 

Colts @ Bills

Chiefs @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

Ā 

Playoffs look like:

1. Ravens

2. Bills

3, Chiefs

4. Jags

5. Browns

6. Dolphins

7. Colts

This would be ideal.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Ā 

For me:

Ā 

Colts @ Bills

Chiefs @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

Ā 

At this point I think I'd be rooting for Fins in the playoffs through to having them come up to Buffalo.Ā  So far, the Bills routinely crush the Fins.

Colts @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

Fins @ Bills

On 12/27/2023 at 8:57 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

My predictions for this weekend, week 17.

Ā 

1 - Bills clinch playoff birth.

2 - Dolphins lose to Ravens and we control our own destiny for both the division and number 2 seed.

Ā 

GoBills!!!!

You at least got #2 right. Ā Since itā€™s been working after wins, wanted to give your thread another bump!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.