MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

Just now, buffblue said:

What is the stupid little motion that Mahomes always does with his hand between plays? 

Just now, buffblue said:

What is the stupid little motion that Mahomes always does with his hand between plays? 

Squeezing an imaginary Hunts Ketchup bottle. 

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

How annoying are those mahomes runs…

It's crazy to me he prances around and no one ever seems to be able to bring him down

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

How annoying are those mahomes runs…

It's as frustrating as anything in sports. Credit to him - but I'm already tired of it, and we still have a decade+ in front of us.

I suppose other fans feel kind of the same way about Allen. But Mahomes has that scamper.

• Agree 1

Just now, stevewin said:

It's crazy to me he prances around and no one ever seems to be able to bring him down

Everyone knows if they touch him it’s 15 yards, so he maintains this force field around him while he scampers about.  

The biggest thing I have taken away from this game so far is that Allen needs to be prepared to take off on any given play.  There are a lot of open run lanes for both the RBs and the QB.  Get this Eagles line moving and use some misdirection and it slows their pass rush.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Both these teams have some pretty obvious holes. Even with the injuries Bills have the personnel to exploit it especially the Eagles against the run. 

There is no obvious “great “ teams this year … frustrating time for the Bills to have had their injuries and other issues ..

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.