Jets @ Bills Postgame thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The chiefs are gone, I just want the Bills to make the playoffs. Not saying I want the chiefs to win just saying hopefully they show something to copy to have success against the eagles defense. They are a similar team offensively to us. Obviously rather the Eagles win but they are going to make the playoffs. The 1 seed is absolutely out. I just wanna get in. Beat the Eagles somehow 

The Eagles can’t cover anyone. That’s how we win.

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Gotta give credit to Brady. Called a good game on short notice, and against a great defense. Can only hope he keeps improving in the coming weeks 

Agree 100.

He didn't try getting cute and forcing to get the high flying passing attack going. The run game was working. The screen game was working.  And when the O got stuck for a loss he didn't try getting it all back on the next down. 

Solid Bills OC debut for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Dafuk is this WGR post game? Only there when they are crying or what? Let’s have a fun one for a change. Might be a while before we can celebrate again 

Bemoaning the past.   Enjoy the win and the future looks good

• Like (+1) 1

Great all-round game. Defense made big plays, offense was efficient but had some chunk plays and YAC that we rarely see. It looked a lot easier to move the ball today. Hopefully, that continues.

What a signing Douglas was; I know giving up a third was rich (we get a 5th back) but he's a playmaker. Ed is making everyone eat crow, and Floyd has 9.5 sacks and is sure to get a few more before the season's end.

I'd like to see a similar performance against a good team but this is a good D and we moved the ball. Cautiously optimistic. If we can hang with the Eagles and Chiefs and beat one of them, my hope for the season will survive. If they both blow us out, I'll know this was a mirage and the Bills really need a reset.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, chongli said:

Oops!

Lotta folks in the GDT had the same hot take - YOU DON'T BEAT THE JETS WITH FGS!  Like what are you talking about?  Yes, you do. Just score ANY points any time you get the chance 🤣:beer: 

• Like (+1) 6

Good game.

Defense was fantastic. Ed was great tonight. 

Shakir had himself a game. Diggs did not. Gabe’s face should go on the side of milk cartons. 

Kincaid has quickly emerged into our #2

Brady was fine today on a short week. Things should hopefully get better the more he gets to game plan for opponents as a play caller and tweaks things. The biggest head scratcher for me was the QB draw at the end of the 1st half. Not sure what the upside was. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

We averaged 3.4 ypc and rushing and guess what?  The running game looked awesome.  You don't have to average 5ypc to make the offense go.

Yeah, the play to Harty didn't work and we had a couple of kneel-downs counted against us.  Cook was 17/73.  Murray was 10/35.  Johnson was 3/11.  Josh was a pedestrian 5/15.  It wasn't great but the rushing attack was good enough to keep the D on its toes and the chains moving.  For the first time in a long time, I was happy with the rush/pass balance.  

32 points for the offense is solid production against a good D that's stymied us in the past.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

Im convinced Jim Nantz is not a Bills fan.

# 1 - Who cares? #2  - Nantz was on One Bills Live yesterday saying "Buffalo is one of his favorite NFL cities to visit" and he has been saying it for years. Plus he was - "Hoping the Bills make the post season, because it's not the really playoff's without the crazy Bills fans, and a snowy game"..... Sure, sounds like he hates the Bills.     

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Considering last game and how good there defense I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of their gameplan, congratulations they successfully didn't lose because of Diggs.

I guess. Just having a hard time believing that some Bills' coach went to Diggs this past week and said "Hey Sauce is guarding you this week, so we're probably going to be going to other guys." Can't imagine Diggs would be "OK" with that. LOL  In fact, I'd bet money he would be p***ed off.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.