Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

5 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I don't see the Bengals winning an SB.  Offense is incredibly mediocre in the post-season.

Won’t be easy…they are in a brutal division and will have to win on the road in the playoffs, but they are more than capable.  Kind of incredible how many franchises have never won a Super Bowl…I count 10

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Josh Dobbs is one of the best stories in football right now. Really fun to watch.

So is Stroud - first time I've watched him other than highlights

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Won’t be easy…they are in a brutal division and will have to win on the road in the playoffs, but they are more than capable.  Kind of incredible how many franchises have never won a Super Bowl…I count 9

They’re a pretty good team…bills and niners with a ton of impactful injuries made them look better than they are.  They are just as likely to miss the playoffs as they are to go on a playoff run at this point 

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Won’t be easy…they are in a brutal division and will have to win on the road in the playoffs, but they are more than capable.  Kind of incredible how many franchises have never won a Super Bowl…I count 9

1. Texans
  2. Browns
  3. Bengals
  4. Bills
  5. Chargers
  6. Jags
  7. Vikings
  8. Panthers
  9. Falcons
  10. Lions

20 minutes ago, Saint Douggie said:

Lol seeing Houston hang with bengals and get stops on them makes me so salty that the bills look pathetic against them

Did the bills get blown out by the Bengals? Could they have won the game? Was it not a 6 point loss? 

the takes on this board are brutal at times. 

6 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

We love Dalton/Boyd. Cinci is a poverty franchise with dirty players and garbage fans

No that’s not the only reason. did you forget the whole hugging and kissing after the Damar incident?

Edited by AlfaBill

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Did the bills get blown out by the Bengals? Could they have won the game? Was it not a 6 point loss? 

Not just the board. All the major media outlets were crowing how amazing the Bengals were and how they dominated the hapless Bills. Little mention they scored 3 points in the second half against a decimated defense, or that it was a game right until the end. 

Why the prejudice against the Bills? The Bengals, Chief, 49ers are all darlings, but the glass is always half empty when it comes to the Bills. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

The better comparison is the Bills Bengals 1st half vs the Texans Bengals first half. 

That's where you see the Bills were manhandled versus looking at the box score for the game.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Crazy thing about Houston is they should have a couple more scores if not for those fumbles. Praying for them to win 

Cincinnati has already won a couple home games they were arguably outplayed in if not for turnovers and failed 4th downs (by Rams and Seattle). 

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Houston has forced them to punt 4 or 5 times in a row. If we could have stopped just one of their first three drives it changes the narrative of the game. That being said, sadly I believe if we had our starting defense from the beginning of the season I think we win by 10. I know, everyone has injuries but damn it man….

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, finn said:

Not just the board. All the major media outlets were crowing how amazing the Bengals were and how they dominated the hapless Bills. Little mention they scored 3 points in the second half against a decimated defense, or that it was a game right until the end. 

Why the prejudice against the Bills? The Bengals, Chief, 49ers are all darlings, but the glass is always half empty when it comes to the Bills. 

Because nobody wants to go to Buffalo in January to cover a playoff game?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

No that’s not the only reason. did you forget the whole hugging and kissing after the Damar incident?

That lasted about 2 weeks before the Bengals players started doing their usual “let’s manufacture some made up slight against us” stuff. Hey it worked, I just thought it was in poor taste.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, finn said:

Bills and especially Josh Allen are held to a different standard.  I heard that on a National sports show this week.

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Houston has forced them to punt 4 or 5 times in a row. If we could have stopped just one of their first three drives it changes the narrative of the game. That being said, sadly I believe if we had our starting defense from the beginning of the season I think we win by 10. I know, everyone has injuries but damn it man….

Or our completely healthy offense with a superstar QB could score more than 18 points…

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.