11/5/23 Week #9 SNF GAMEDAY Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

25 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Bills should be 7-1 and cruising towards the #1 seed in the AFC.  Very frustrating season so far. 

I gotta think, if we lose tonight, I think the team will start to crumble. I think the team at that point would give into the thought that the Bills missed their SB window

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

and you know this How, exactly? 🙄

Go back and look at previous reply. It’s in response to tonight 

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

expected response from a poster who is not on top his game mentally 

I'm a big fan of Josh Allen and think he SHOULD be the best QB in the NFL right now.........but he isn't yet a student of the game and sometimes that costs his team wins with strings of mental mistakes/turnovers.    He is the most physically gifted QB in the league but has turned the ball over more than anyone else since he entered the league.   I've put a good share of blame on McBeane for not surrounding him with better talent on offense but he hasn't done all he can to be the best he can be either.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Well it’ll be the third game in a row (Joe was tearing us up last year in the Damar game) Joe would have outperformed Josh, so…..

Yeah. If josh is ultra efficient and scores on most drives, we should win even if our defense has a mediocre game. 

if our defense plays solidly, like it has most of the season, but Josh is also just ok, like he has been most of the season, then we will lose. And I imagine it won’t be close in that case

So the defense does need to play solidly.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Can’t seem to shake the feeling that we zero chance to win this game. I haven’t felt that in over 3 years. 

At least Miami lost so we are still within striking distance. 

There's no pressure. Like the Sabres in Toronto last night.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I gotta think, if we lose tonight, I think the team will start to crumble. I think the team at that point would give into the thought that the Bills missed their SB window

Go back and look at previous reply. It’s in response to tonight 

Wow, you think pro athletes are that soft mentally..  lol maybe fans w BBFS but I doubt anyone is throwing in the towel with 8 games to go. 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Who are the Bills inactives?  usually posted on Bills site

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i was just thinking the same thing

Inactives are revealed an hour and a half before kickoff. So expect them around 6:50

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

Sure. The point is josh needs to have a great game. If he doesn’t, we lose. 

No, you didn't say great game. You said only how he played against the Dolphins. That was a perfect game.

To be fair I understand why you feel that way. It's become clear this year that even Allen playing excellent is barely enough to let us squeak by a below average team in the Bucs.

But let's put the onus where it belongs. Instead of making tonight's game a referendum on Allen vs Burrow.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Well it’ll be the third game in a row (Joe was tearing us up last year in the Damar game) Joe would have outperformed Josh, so…..

IT WAS THE THIRD DRIVE OF THE GAME! Yes the Bengals scored a touchdown, but the Bills also went down the field no problem-the only difference was the Bills kicked a field goal 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.