Collinsworth in Cincinnati

Low Positive

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

If you think Collinsworth slobbering all over Mahomes is bad, wait until you hear him call a Bengals home game. Get that mute button ready!

wait; I thought that’s a 4:25 game?

Edited by RiotAct
Oh, you’re talking about next Sunday’s game. I thought you were talking about today

Just now, TheWei44 said:

Luckily, I'll be at the game this year!  Go Bills!  Last year, took kids to the tailgate but thankfully watched the "game" from home.

I was thinking about going down, but the tickets are so expensive. So we went up to Orchard Park on Thursday instead. I might come down to the tailgate for a bit though.

Now there’s a guy…, that believes his own press clippings…, 

Colinsworth is such a massive Buffoon. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Not sure why you guys don't like Collinsworth. 

He loves Buffalo and Josh Allen. What was he supposed to say when the Bills sucked for nearly two decades.

He is mostly very good at analysis.

His great flaw as I'm sure the OP is hinting at is his over the top praise for great players and winning teams. Every great play is the "greatest play of the year" and every great player is the "best at his position".  

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

His voice makes me want to jam knitting needles into my eardrums. “Take Patrick Mahomes for a reference that has nothing to do with the game that we’re calling… now here’s a guy whose ass has my nose so far up it that when he drinks a carbonated beverage it makes me sneeze.”

The stuff some of you cry about. Guess what Joe Burrow is good, so there will be positive comments about him! Guess what Mahomes is one of the greatest qbs ever. So there will be positive comments about them!

guess what??? There will be a ton of positive comments about Allen and the Bills. Do you just want constant cheerleading friends m a national broadcast? It’s so weird the fans who act like there is some agenda against their team. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Not sure why you guys don't like Collinsworth. 

He loves Buffalo and Josh Allen. What was he supposed to say when the Bills sucked for nearly two decades.

He is mostly very good at analysis.

His great flaw as I'm sure the OP is hinting at is his over the top praise for great players and winning teams. Every great play is the "greatest play of the year" and every great player is the "best at his position".  

Hence Buffoon…, 

4 minutes ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Need Josh to continue streak of beating the team who beats us in playoffs at the next match up.  Gonna be tough. Cincy is firing on all cylinders and burrow is a freakin surgeon. 

time to start a streak of beating them in the playoffs the year before…

2 hours ago, transient said:

His voice makes me want to jam knitting needles into my eardrums. “Take Patrick Mahomes for a reference that has nothing to do with the game that we’re calling… now here’s a guy whose ass has my nose so far up it that when he drinks a carbonated beverage it makes me sneeze.”

BUT!!!

What would you pay to see him and Nick Wright in a cage match? I think I’d cough up for that one! 

2 hours ago, NUT said:

Bills are going to get smoked.

21 minutes ago, NUT said:

McDermott and his defense simply cannot be trusted.

This thread was about Collinsworth. McDermott should not even enter that picture. If you wanna start your own thread crowning the GD Bengals, go ahead. 

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’ll put on the Westwood One feed lol. Anyone know if the local feed with C Brown/ Eric Wood is on a station besides WGR55 that is synced up with the TV ? GR is always ahead of my video feed and I think they used to have another feed on some other station. 

WGR has rewind for regular programming if you listen through the Audacy app. If they have it for the game, you could just press pause for a few seconds, then play again

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.