Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

I've been busy all day, finally got around to checking box scores.

The funniest thing I've seen all day is the Giants passing stats.

6/14 for -9 yards?! 🤣 I know Tyrod Taylor got injured, but that's definitely remincisent of a Tyrod-lead offense... At least people are now seeing the Jets & Giants, as bad as they can be, are tough defensively. 

Riveting game. You missed out, promise. 

3 minutes ago, uninja said:

Bengals frankly make me nervous. They look solid all around and are gonna give us all we can handle in their own house. 

So playing vs good teams makes you nervous. Makes sense , but that’s what happens when you’re team is good. Pressure goes up a few notches . 

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Wow.

Teams are going to study what Denver is doing on defense, because it is giving the Chiefs offense fits.

Their offense has had issues all year. They moved the ball against the Bears and Chargers, but so does everyone. Their defense has been winning games for them. Their issue is they have no above average pass catchers behind Kelce and their OL isn't playing as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Three weeks ago SF was a stacked team with zero weaknesses that was going to cruise to the Superbowl. 

It's amazing how much things change week to week. 

Perhaps we overreacted to some recent Bills performances. 

Every team in the league has major flaws. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Their offense has had issues all year. They moved the ball against the Bears and Chargers, but so does everyone. Their defense has been winning games for them. Their issue is they have no above average pass catchers behind Kelce and their OL isn't playing as well.

Hmm, where have I heard a version of this story before?

Hint: rhymes with rchard arc

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.