Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

1 minute ago, Negan said:

I can't remember the last time the Bills got help from the out of town scoreboard.  

I'm guessing when Cincy beat the Ravens for the Bills to make the playoffs.

Has it really been that long ago?

I think most of the wildcard competition lost today,  Steelers lost, Texans lost, browns are down early,colts lost.  It’s been a pretty good day so far although the bengals are lookin good on this first drive 

Wow, Daboll needs to grow a pair.  You have one of the best RBs, you need one 🤬 yard, and if you fail you still pin them deep.  Instead, you hand it over to a FG kicker that already missed and watch him shank it.  Then you get the ball in OT, a situation where, ya know, you need points, and you refuse to let your QB throw a meaningful pass...even on 3rd and 20!  What did he think was going to happen?  What was the endgame here?

Honestly, if you were going to go so conservative on offense that you imploded into a black hole, why did you even take the ball in OT?  Defer.  Kick it off, make the Jets go a whole lot farther and hope your defense can force a mistake and win it for you.

I just...what a string of idiot coaching decisions.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Not a daboll guy myself, he was beyond frustrating at times when he was here, but he is playing with high school players right now 

I know, but I hate how he handled DeVito. Three straight swing passes for a loss is atrocious. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.