Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

So thus far fhe Bills have gotten zero help in other games. Still a couple left to go .. 

how is this true? Lol do people not look at the standings?  The wildcard teams in front of us were  pit(lost),cleveland(losing and not looking great).  The teams immediately beneath us are jets(won),houston(lost), cincy(tied) even if cincy wins we still got some help today.   I’d take the teams we have no control over losing over the jets losing 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

By this criteria the dolphins were unstoppable against us until we promptly stopped them immediately after lol 

Fella, it's a joke. Someone upthread declared them unstoppable after the first touchdown. I responded by declaring it a bit premature for those sorts of announcements, with the further assertion that they were currently stoppable because SF had answered. The whole enterprise is dubious . . . 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Fella, it's a joke. Someone upthread declared them unstoppable after the first touchdown. I responded by declaring it a bit premature for those sorts of announcements, with the further assertion that they were currently stoppable because SF had answered. The whole enterprise is dubious . . . 

Sarcasm is very hard to detect around these parts 😂. There are probably 5 people saying the same thing you just said in a non sarcastic way right now 

3 minutes ago, jcamm1966 said:

Cinn and Ravens gonna battle for the Div

Bengals are 0-2 in the AFC North and 0-3 in the AFC. That's another thing working against us next Sunday as they cannot afford another conference loss, though our AFC record is hardly stellar either at 2-3

Edited by buffblue

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

How often do the 49ers actually play a team with 3 great WRs or a great QB?

NFC has really become empty of QBs that are great.  They are all in the AFC now.

the DL has been a disappointment.  Last week, Cousins dropped back 45 times, with no sacks, and so far, Burrow hasn't been bothered by the pass rush at all.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.