Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Yeah … give them that playoff banner already …

It’s hard to take those kinds of posts seriously when literally the same thing happened last year 😂. I’ll take the team that has puzzling bad games against bad teams but shows up against the better opponents over a team with a proven track record of pretty much always losing to good teams 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

1.  Who won?

2. Can you tell me what a redblack is.  Didn't they used to be the roughriders?

No one knows what a redblack is. Not even the people who named the team. One of those meaningless PC names that neither offends or inspires. 

Toronto won

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think they’re very confident in the defense right now so it isn’t worth the risk…doubt tyrod or Daniel jones would be throwing either 

I guess, I’m just never confident in NFL defense. You’re always one PI away from a big play. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

No one knows what a redblack is. Not even the people who named the team. One of those meaningless PC names that neither offends or inspires. 

Toronto won

I googled it and found out Red Blacks were named for the color of the Rough Rider uniform...the first team name after Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.