Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

We can talk about turf all we want, but people have somehow forgotten that QB’s in their mid 30’s are old by pro athlete standards. 

The jets front office decision making was def a huge factor in the rodgers injury for sure.  I roll my eyes a bit when people say it’s bad luck.   Idk how you can trot a guy out there that’s almost 40 with two calf injuries in training camp and just dump him behind two offensive tackles that were huge question marks 

it was more likely than not rodgers wasn’t making it through this season 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

We can talk about turf all we want, but people have somehow forgotten that QB’s in their mid 30’s are old by pro athlete standards. 

I can recall plenty of Achilles injuries on grass. I thought it was knee injuries that were more common on turf but not sure. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Losing to the Patriots is truly inexcusable. At least vs the Jets you can say they have an elite defense. Patriots have a case for worst team in the NFL. 

We are the only team to give up more than 20 points to the Patriots all season.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.