Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

• Simon changed the title to Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills bitching thread)
3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

How was that an interception in the Colts-Saints game? Both players had hands on the ball.

That happened to Dawson Knox last year.   The rules say a tie goes to the receiver.   IMO.  I believe it is whatever agenda the officials are promoting. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

No way the Giants win this game: draw plays on 3rd down every time. At some point the Hets will go on fourth down and cash in

11 pass plays all game.  Give DeVito an easy pass play.  Catch the Jets off guard

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Giants coaching not to lose…did Dabs learn that from McD? 

Why would you roster (even practice squad) a QB you don’t trust to throw the ball? You can at the very least try a fade, swing pass, etc 

Agree. I recall TEN doing this last year vs KC. Just would not allow a pass. 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Saskatchewan is still the Roughriders 

I think Redblacks refers to the lumber industry?

I just googled it.  Ottawa was named initially in tribute to Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders.  They changed their name to Red Blacks which were the colors of the Rough Rider uniform.  

Still...who won the game?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wasn’t for that ref TD it be a 3 point game.. ugh.. 

y’all got hosed on that one.  They are out of their minds with end zone interference calls this year.  Guys are handsy all up and down the field and it’s fine then everything is suddenly a penalty in the end zone? 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.