SNF-Dolphins @ Eagles (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please!)

Steptide

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve noted him going from caring a lot, to caring a lot less. I’m entitled to my opinion 

There's 20 other threads to bring this crap in.

Go use them and quit stepping on teh folks who are tired of the Bills talk and want to hang out and talk about the actual game

• Agree 1

• Simon changed the title to SNF-Dolphins @ Eagles (Keep the Bills stuff out of here; there's plenty of other threads available!)

The Dolphins losing is the only thing that saves this day for me.

I was looking forward to a good, easy Sunday too.  The Chargers were going to finally get one against the Chiefs, the Bills were gonna continue their streak against a bad Pats team.

I hate it when expectations reverse.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Dolphins have three key injuries on defence but still making plays against a good offence.

Can we finally stop excusing the bills defence today against the worst offence in the NFL?

The worst in the NFL is in Cincinnati for total yards and the Giants for points, FYI.

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Dolphins have three key injuries on defence but still making plays against a good offence.

Can we finally stop excusing the bills defence today against the worst offence in the NFL?

I agree but Philly hasn’t been all that great on offense despite their record being 5-1. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.