SNF-Dolphins @ Eagles (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please!)

Steptide

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

C'mon man, give credit where credit is due. It was a PERFECT pass. He knows the speed of Hill better than anyone. Meanwhile our guy had so many errant throws today it was sickening.

Yeah, the Tua hate just gets weird sometimes. Hitting guys in stride isn’t easy, and he’s great at that. 

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Would Tua have hit Diggs running free down the field today?

You do know what happened the last time tua and Allen went head to head right?

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If he just got the ball out in time the bills are undefeated right now- it’s obvious. He’s so ***** erratic, he’s playing the worst ball in several years 

Still blaming him for the other problems on the team you should just you want him traded man just say it and get it over with 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Every time I hear McDaniel speak, I am in awe that he is experiencing so much success. It’s as if a miracle he figured out how to get dressed in the morning 

Don’t need to be articulated and the most eloquent person to be good at something. 

Some of the best sounding people are sometimes some of the dumbest. 

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Don’t need to be articulated and the most eloquent person to be good at something. 

Some of the best sounding people are sometimes some of the dumbest. 

Personally I find him hilarious. No disrespect intended. Just doesn’t strike me as someone who is buttoned up. 

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Personally I find him hilarious. No disrespect intended. Just doesn’t strike me as someone who is buttoned up. 

My bad. Took it the wrong way. 

Love the guy. Think he’s top notch all around. A players coach who’s great at designs and concepts. Shame he’s on the Fish’s staff. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

You wanna give Diggs to Tua and give Allen Waddle and Hill? I’ll take that all day 

No. The original question was would you trade Allen for Hill and Tua.   In that scenario, Josh goes to Miami with Waddle.   Tua and Hill come here with Diggs.  I think thats pretty much a no brainier.

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

I do.  But if you take Diggs away from Allen and add him to Tua and Hill, I dont think there is an argument to make.   

This is the argument that I have been trying to make for weeks. Franchise QBs don’t matter anymore. The Shanahan system just requires speed at the skill positions and a point guard at QB. When the Dolphins play the 49ers in the SB this year it will break football.

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

No. The original question was would you trade Allen for Hill and Tua.   In that scenario, Josh goes to Miami with Waddle.   Tua and Hill come here with Diggs.  I think thats pretty much a no brainier.

Oh Allen with Mike McDaniel and Tua with Ken Dorsey oh I think dolphins fans would drive tua to the airport 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

This is the argument that I have been trying to make for weeks. Franchise QBs don’t matter anymore. The Shanahan system just requires speed at the skill positions and a point guard at QB. When the Dolphins play the 49ers in the SB this year it will break football.

Teams are winning without franchise QB’s, and the Brady/Manning years are over. I think this shift makes football more interesting, less dependent on one draft pick deciding titles. However, I think franchise QB’s might matter more than you realize, we just don’t have many right now. The Dolphins and 49ers could always fall short because of it. I’m afraid to say things look really good for the Chiefs because Mahomes is that franchise QB. I don’t know if anyone can surpass them in the post season. You might be seeing another dynasty, because the franchise QB. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.