If you are the owner and you decide to get rid of one

78thealltimegreat

• 78thealltimegreat changed the title to If you are the owner and you decide to get rid of one
1 minute ago, LifeLongBillsFan said:

Having a defensive HC is asinine!

McD wanted to prove he was better than Frazer - but he is not - the whole scheme blows 

Did he? You’re sure he just didn’t see anyone better to run the D after Frazier decided to leave? You’re sure that not having two all pro players and both starting DTs didn’t influence the effectiveness of the defense? 

I can see an argument for an offensive HC instead of a defensive HC, but you’ll have to explain why McD calling defensive plays is asinine. 

9 minutes ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Bob would make a great owner.

Lol. Missed the autocorrect. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like (+1) 2

IF you make a change it has to be McDermott or Allen.  Its a waste to have a revolvling door of OC's with a QB with Allen's talents.  Maybe McDermott would be better with Brock Purdy and the other types of weapons the niners have.  If you are keeping McDermott, trade Allen and stock up on other weapons on both sides of the Ball.  If you keep, Allen, then get a coach he can potentially partner with for the rest of his career. This means an offensive specialty head coach. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Beane and McD are handcuffed.  

Beane can't fire McD, but Beane's likely gone too if Pegs ever fires McD.  

If Pegs is thinking about firing Beane, then it's common sense he'd send McD with him.  

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Who goes…

Dorsey 

Beane

Mcdermott 

Allen

The head of the snake, ... so to speak.  :D 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Dorsey is as good as gone as late as the offseason barring a miracle.  If they’re a game back of Miami for the foreseeable future I doubt they make any big time changes during the season though 

He should be gone by the bye week at latest, but we won’t because we rather stick our heads in the sand and shriek about Allen.

Edited by Roundybout

It all comes back to :13 seconds.  I think Dorsey has to go.  Sean needs to step up and ax him but he won't yet.  Sean has some great qualities to be an amazing head coach.  He also has a lot to learn about being a head coach.  Dorsey goes and if not then it's McDermott. 

7 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I would’ve let McDermott go after 13 seconds and promoted Daboll… one of those guys was responsible for that loss/wasted season, and it’s not the dude in New Jersey.

No way I would’ve screwed with the chemistry Daboll and Allen had.

Exactly the Buffalo Bills organization and ownership missed the boat we should have kept Daboll the Buffalonian and fired Sean McDermott after 13 seconds. We also shouldn’t have given Sean McDermott more power becoming defensive coordinator firing Leslie Frazier that was a dumb move because you can’t even fire Sean McDermott tonight if you want to because this team has no defensive coordinator. I blame that on Terry Pegula being a clueless owner letting Sean McDermott seize that much power in the Bills organization. Some Bills fans think Sean McDermott is all golly gee trust the process. Sean McDermott seized a lot of power if it is Sean McDermott or Brandon Beane Beane doesn’t win that power struggle. Sean McDermott has become like New England Patriots head coach/GM Bill Belichick power wise coach and de facto GM in the Bills organization without winning 6 Super Bowls insanity. The Bills are a messed up organization. And believe me I don’t think Stefon Diggs wins that power struggle with Sean McDermott at some point the Bills will blame him for something and get rid of him. Sean McDermott is no fool he sucks up to Josh Allen because that is one man that Sean McDermott doesn’t win a power struggle with along with Terry Pegula and Pegula family members so he sucks up to those two groups. The sad thing is the Bills should have fired Sean McDermott two years ago and kept Buffalonian Daboll in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Exactly the Buffalo Bills organization and ownership missed the boat we should have kept Daboll the Buffalonian and fired Sean McDermott after 13 seconds. We also shouldn’t have given Sean McDermott more power becoming defensive coordinator firing Leslie Frazier that was a dumb move because you can’t even fire Sean McDermott tonight if you want to because this team has no defensive coordinator. I blame that on Terry Pegula being a clueless owner letting Sean McDermott seize that much power in the Bills organization. Some Bills fans think Sean McDermott is all golly gee trust the process. Sean McDermott seized a lot of power if it is Sean McDermott or Brandon Beane Beane doesn’t win that power struggle. Sean McDermott has become like New England Patriots head coach/GM Bill Belichick power wise coach and de facto GM in the Bills organization without winning 6 Super Bowls insanity. The Bills are a messed up organization. And believe me I don’t think Stefon Diggs wins that power struggle with Sean McDermott at some point the Bills will blame him for something and get rid of him. Sean McDermott is no fool he sucks up to Josh Allen because that is one man that Sean McDermott doesn’t win a power struggle with along with Terry Pegula and Pegula family members so he sucks up to those two groups. The sad thing is the Bills should have fired Sean McDermott two years ago and kept Buffalonian Daboll in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

It's about time some fans are saying it!!...the 13s debacle was the nail in the coffin and our owner didn't hit the nail 

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

IF you make a change it has to be McDermott or Allen.  Its a waste to have a revolvling door of OC's with a QB with Allen's talents.  Maybe McDermott would be better with Brock Purdy and the other types of weapons the niners have.  If you are keeping McDermott, trade Allen and stock up on other weapons on both sides of the Ball.  If you keep, Allen, then get a coach he can potentially partner with for the rest of his career. This means an offensive specialty head coach. 

Lmao ALLEN? Wth

If I’m the owner, I’m sitting down with a private meeting with Allen and Diggs. Telling them quite frankly that this season given the investments made is unacceptable. Their comments are completely off the record and will not get back to the coaches. I want them to give me an honest assessment of what they believe is the problem in why we are struggling and not getting to the Super Bowl. I ask them, of the 4( Beane, McD, Dorsey, players), who is the main concern. If they tell me other players are not pulling their weight and aren’t reliable to win games, then I’m going to Beane and firing him. If they tell me the team has enough talent to win and game planning is lacking, then I’m either firing McD or Dorsey. If that is the case I’m going to both of them and telling McD if we fail to make a Super Bowl appearance this year, he has to fire Dorsey, and that I’m giving you one more year to bring Buffalo a Super Bowl or you’re fired to. Figure it out, fire is officially lit. 

Edited by Araiza Curse
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Dorsey and McD... find an offensive minded HC. I think it may be too late because Josh is already 6 years in now, and for a QB who puts his body on the line like he is we may have wasted his prime years, TBH.

I think we should consult our 2 best players on offense for their opinions first. If they are frustrated with the lack of talent support, then I’m going after Beane first. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.