Is the season beginning to unravel?   

181 members have voted

1. 1. Is the season unraveling?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Is Miami going to take the East?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Is Buffalo going to be able to sneak into the playoffs as a wild card?

• Yes
    • No
    • We will still win the division

Who knows, but pity the fool that thinks we can go 10-0 or 9-1 from here on out.  

At this rate we'll be fortunate to hit 11 wins, 9 or 10 wins more likely.  

What should be more concerning is the ongoing superficial or otherwise seeming unaccountability for the pathetic state of our play when it happens.  

2-3 in conference play

1-2 in the division  

SMH  

Edited by PBF81
  • Like (+1) 4

Sucking right now? Totally. I'm usually really forgiving of this team, but after the last weeks, losing to the Pats was just embarrassing today.

Unraveling? I would say it's still too early in the season to be "unraveling." Time will tell, but I'd rather them have their struggles now and get their ***** together later. This team might need a bye week to get right. As of right now, I can't comprehend what's happened to this offense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CheshireCT said:

Sucking right now? Totally. I'm usually really forgiving of this team, but after the last weeks, losing to the Pats was just embarrassing today.

Unraveling? I would say it's still too early in the season to be "unraveling." Time will tell, but I'd rather them have their struggles now and get their ***** together later. This team might need a bye week to get right. As of right now, I can't comprehend what's happened to this offense.

We have an average o line.  Only 1 legitimate threat and a bit worried that he seems to be dropping balls now too and below average coaching now. We are in trouble. Bright spots today is Cook and Kincaid looked good. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

We have an average o line.  Only 1 legitimate threat and a bit worried that he seems to be dropping balls now too and below average coaching now. We are in trouble. Bright spots today is Cook and Kincaid looked good. 

Isn't the O-line by all accounts better than it was last year? Or do I just have a bad memory? In any case, being the same system and QB it's hard to get why it's fallen so hard even with some new pieces.....

and for sure, Cook and Kincaid looked good.

4 minutes ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Our O-line is the best Allen has ever had. Diggs dropping balls is a huge problem. OC is a huger problem.

• Haha (+1) 1

I know a lot of people will point to 2021 being the year that the Bills should've won the SB.

We started that season 7-6 and looked a lot like we do so far this season. Wildly inconsistent on offense, some terrible defensive games, and losing some very winnable close games. 

Just gotta make the playoffs and anything can happen 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4-3 at this point in the season and one of those wins being one we likely SHOULD have lost isn't....ideal. We still have:

Away:

Cincinnati

Philadelphia

Kansas City 

Miami

Home against 2 teams we already lost to. Not to mention Dallas, Tampa The Chargers and playing the way we are I question is against the freaking Broncos at this point.

Looking over the schedule, sure anything CAN happen...but if it takes 10 wins to get the WC....I'm not sure I see 6 more wins on there unless something drastically changes.

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

4-3 at this point in the season and one of those wins being one we likely SHOULD have lost isn't....ideal. We still have:

Away:

Tampa

Cincinnati

Philadelphia

Kansas City 

Miami

Home against 2 teams we already lost to. Not to mention Dallas, The Chargers and playing the way we are I question is against the freaking Broncos at this point.

Looking over the schedule, sure anything CAN happen...but if it takes 10 wins to get the WC....I'm not sure I see 6 more wins on there unless something drastically changes.

Tampa is home game

This was the easiest part of the schedule and we look terrible. I wonder if McDemotts voice has gotten stale in the locker room. They play with no intensity, they can’t tackle at all and after every bad offensive series Josh just sits there on the sidelines, no coaching, no tablet, nothing. Allowing a swing pass on the first play of the final series to go for almost 40 yards is really poor. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Away:

Tampa

Cincinnati

Philadelphia

Kansas City 

Miami

Home against 2 teams we already lost to. Not to mention Dallas, The Chargers and playing the way we are I question is against the freaking Broncos at this point.

Tampa is at home

33 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

Isn't the O-line by all accounts better than it was last year? Or do I just have a bad memory? In any case, being the same system and QB it's hard to get why it's fallen so hard even with some new pieces.....

and for sure, Cook and Kincaid looked good.

Yes for the first three weeks of the season, lately haven't looked that good.  Have teams figured out Torrance, maybe?  Dawkins lately has been playing like he was last year.  Not sure what the issue is?

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I know a lot of people will point to 2021 being the year that the Bills should've won the SB.

We started that season 7-6 and looked a lot like we do so far this season. Wildly inconsistent on offense, some terrible defensive games, and losing some very winnable close games. 

Just gotta make the playoffs and anything can happen 

Problem with comparing to 21’ is the health and age of the team was vastly different. Tre went out, but the rest of the D was healthy and the team itself was 2 years younger. 

I can see the offense doing enough mostly because of 17 to drag them to the wildcard. But where in 21’ the talent was there to be scared of them, that is decidedly not the case now

Just now, corta765 said:

Problem with comparing to 21’ is the health and age of the team was vastly different. Tre went out, but the rest of the D was healthy and the team itself was 2 years younger. 

I can see the offense doing enough mostly because of 17 to drag them to the wildcard. But where in 21’ the talent was there to be scared of them, that is decidedly not the case now

We’ll they did lose three pro bowlers in two weeks.  Maybe some adjustments will be successful.  And in case you hadn’t checked 17 is currently being dragged, not dragging anything.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.