Oct. 12, TNF, Denver at KC

Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, stevestojan said:

The chefs are cool. 

Elvis falls into the Pinto Ron category for me. Interesting to observe from far away, but I don’t want to see the inside of his house. 

He’s a fixture. I’ve been seeing him on tv for 30 years. I think it’s cool. He’s a perfect example of a die hard Bills fan. 

Just now, SWATeam said:

Russ was there before Payton

😲

• Like (+1) 1

I'm watching (lightly) on Twitch. I don't have Prme. I'im sorry if it's been brought up already, I'm not reading 9 pages to B word about something that has my blood boiling.....

What's with the red player tracking lines? Why? Is the NFL pandering to the Swifties so they can follow the game? This reminds me of the NHL Fox puck tracker that was used to allow southerners to track the puck....irriatating every true hockey fan. 

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Chiefs are so overrated this year. 

they played like crap early the last few years. last year they had a few very lucky early season wins (vs chargers and raiders), lost to the awful colts.

year before that they started 3-4 and then almost lost at home to the giants on MNF. 

22 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

She is a human being and dating one of the players totally OK with her going to these games

What would be good is if the NFL would stop panning to her every five minutes

I agree...but because they won't stop panning to her, I wish she would just stay away.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.