Buffalo / Jacksonville 2nd half game thread

Simon

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I'm not a conspiracy guy.

But these refs suck.

Missed a batted ball.

Head shot to Josh was not a penalty 

Hold on Torrence was not a penalty 

No idea what they even called on Davis TD. 

This is worst officiated game I,have seen since the replacement refs. Truly brutal. 

And this stupid international game ***** is horrible 

1 minute ago, jlgarsh said:

Why don't the Bills still have the TO from when Robinson was hurt?

They’re saying he stayed on the ground after the Bills called a TO. But I swear I’ve heard of teams getting their TO back when the refs catch an injury after the fact. 

This one is a first for my memory. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

WE mighta still had a shot if our time out didnt get stolen.  I have never in my life seen a team charged a timeout when injury on field for other team.

I’ve seen that happen a hundred times and the officials always say the timeout will not be charged, followed by “Officals timeout for injury”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Britain sucks. Get over your effin Greenwich Mean Time. Be normal and go to like Eastern Time or at least Central.

Don't wheel out the crappy turf for second class events like American football.

And stop being so proud of your crappy music and ugly ass King.

Tell us what u really think

Just now, stevestojan said:

Bass kicked that perfectly. That might be the highlight of our game, a failed onside kick. 

That last drive was us taking advantage of prevent defense. 

Prevent? Saw all out blitzes. Have to as there’s not defense. All backups outside Poyer/Hyde/Bernard. 

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I'm not a conspiracy guy.

But these refs suck.

Missed a batted ball.

Head shot to Josh was not a penalty 

Hold on Torrence was not a penalty 

No idea what they even called on Davis TD. 

This is worst officiated game I,have seen since the replacement refs. Truly brutal. 

I'm a conspiracy guy.  The Jags are Britain's team.  This game was total joke all around.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Jags player was injured though under 4 minutes to go earlier in the game…should not have been a bills timeout 

I’m talking about the final timeout with 3 minutes left. There was no reason to waste that one when you were so far away from the 2 minute warning.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I’ve seen that happen a hundred times and the officials always say the timeout will not be charged, followed by “Officals timeout for injury”. 

Exactly. Thats exactly what I mean and always see. These refs have done the worst job in the league.

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

Thanks for the "home game" NFL.  And giving the Jags the huge two weeks in London advantage.  Would have been a different story if in Buffalo where it should have been.  Have to wonder if the injuries also were contributed to by virtue of brain not fully in gear.

Every team is getting "home" games in London,  until they officially move Jacksonville there.  Just the way it works. With the 17 game schedule,  done teams get 9 home games and some get 8. It rotates every year.  

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Britain sucks. Get over your effin Greenwich Mean Time like the Greenwich Observatory is the Center of the World. Yeah, it's 1870.

Be normal and go to like Eastern Time or at least Central.

Don't wheel out the crappy turf for second class events like American football.

And stop being so proud of your crappy music and ugly ass King.

And get better muffins.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.