Bills vs Jags from London 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Bills need to run play action desperately 

They have abandoned the offense from under center that has been a main reason they averaged 40 points a game the last 3 weeks. 

They need to get back under center, establish the lien of scrimmage and make the defense respect the run. And play action from under center. 

Lining up in shotgun every play the run is an afterthought, and the defense can sit back in coverage and take away the receivers. 

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Huh?  Our drives have ended with:

Drop

Weak effort to drive for the marker

Drop

The first he could’ve delivered a better ball, the second he could’ve selected a receiver beyond the sticks and the third he could’ve scrambled for it. I’m not saying he’s been awful he’s just not on. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

i see a lot of crying about the refs. Anyone else think maybe we should just stop committing stupid penalties and not sound like “that” fanbase that blames the refs for everything? 

Fair point but may I suggest 

no-oh.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

i see a lot of crying about the refs. Anyone else think maybe we should just stop committing stupid penalties and not sound like “that” fanbase that blames the refs for everything? 

Buffalo is playing bad, but NFL officiating is wildly inconsistent at best and slanted towards a narrative at worst.   Look no further than last weeks chiefs and Jets game for that.  For example, if Buffalo is going to come back today, they will need to play well enough to outscore the jags by 21 instead of a 11, because those few calls will come in at key times.   

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1