Dolphins @ Bills Postgame thread

djp14150

15 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

After 4 games the Bills are a +84 point differential. That is unthinkable in today's NFL. Can't rest on their laurels though, early last season they looked like the team to beat and then went stagnant. Keep going with what they've done the last three weeks.

On pace to shatter our PF franchise record to date.  

3 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

How about Harty taking some poor throws and turning them into first downs??? Great game all around.

He needed to show something...

Just saying.

He has been a non-factor with the amount of plays that have gone his way on schedule. It was good to see that he still has a little fire in his belly, and he did pick that ball off the turf and found the sticks... I felt like so many players found ways to stack individual wins that they kept the chains moving for the most part and Miami's offense on the sideline.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Philly McButterpants said:

and Von returns next week. 

Well...not necessarily. He is PRACTICING next week. Could still be a few weeks before he goes from practicing to a game. Do they really need him right now? 

The DLine has been dominant.

Edited by BillsUberAlles

8 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

So outside of the Tre injury, what will be the complaints this week about the Bills? Now remember, apparently these complaints aren’t “trolling” just trying to have discussion 🙄

I'm a downer at times but it's hard to be too critical when a team beats an undefeated division rival by 4 touchdowns.

Were there minor blips? Yes. But the Bills were fully prepared 

41 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Boy, the narrative is already changed...so fast.

Well all the experts were just off of Josh until he proved he can let his teammates shine and be the playmakers and not feel he is the only one that can carry the team.  Now that he's showing the patience and trusting his oline  he's hard to beat.

And now that the defense is doing its part the offense and defense combined make a lethal vombo.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

I’ve been feeling a bit down lately but the Bills have really done their best to lift my spirits the last couple of weeks. 

I feel ready to bounce through the week at work and then down to London for a great weekend. 

Hope you all feel the same 👍 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm a downer at times but it's hard to be too critical when a team beats an undefeated division rival by 4 touchdowns.

Were there minor blips? Yes. But the Bills were fully prepared 

No complaints at all. Bills being 2 games behind in the division and still having to play Dolphins in Miami would have been a huge mountain to climb, so today's beat down was as necessary as it was emphatic. After the 1st quarter the total dominance on both sides of the ball was impressive to say the least.

Just now, IronyAbounds said:

No complaints at all. Bills being 2 games behind in the division and still having to play Dolphins in Miami would have been a huge mountain to climb, so today's beat down was as necessary as it was emphatic. After the 1st quarter the total dominance on both sides of the ball was impressive to say the least.

I didn't want to overstate this games importance. Neither team would win or lose the division today. But whoo boy would it have been tough to climb back two games behind with a 0-2 division record

It feels good to be back on top

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Prospector said:

"Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fishman to lifetime"

combo. Give a man a fish he eats fir a day  teach s man to fish he eats for a lifetime.

It's one if ny favorite quotes 

Since I was a little girl. I don't even remember the first time I heard it. 

Edited by AuntieEm

18 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

At least 2 of his 4 incompletions were well thrown.

One of them probably should have been another TD.

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Okay, this one did make me laugh

Huh weird how a Dolphins fan just had that in that in their back pocket.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The notion of Tua in an MVP race is absurd.  Noodle arm QB blessed with unprecedented speed weapons and bizarre INT luck.

He is such a manufactured system player, I mean it is kind of incredible the Dolphins managed to get all those skill pieces around him like this, but he'd be so much worse on a team that doesn't have that much ridiculous talent.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

He is such a manufactured system player, I mean it is kind of incredible the Dolphins managed to get all those skill pieces around him like this, but he'd be so much worse on a team that doesn't have that much ridiculous talent.

Or McDaniels. Nice player, but it's the really good system and outstanding talent. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.