Dolphins @ Bills - 1st Half Game Thread

Simon

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Game is nowhere close to being over, but this is where Dorsey & the run game can really prove they can be leaned on when it matters. 

Don't hurt yourselves, don't turn the ball over, and play smart!

I think PA is gonna be huge in the second half

1 minute ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

gotta adjust to their adjustments

Think you’re gonna see a heavy dose of reverses, sweeps and perimeter short stuff.

But really the Dolphins need to be able to run the ball. That should be the first thing they try 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cray51 said:

Second half need to do: own time of possession!  Limit the drives for Miami, get points on the board no matter what 

Second half need to do: The same thing as the first half.  Don’t go into a conservative shell like ol Leslie Frazier would do.  

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

BTW....Bengals are COOKED

The conspiracy theorist in my head is suggesting the Bengals are intentionally tanking to get Marvin Harrison Jr so they don’t have to pay Tee Higgins, and actually upgrade him on the cheap

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, appoo said:

The conspiracy theorist in my head is suggesting the Bengals are intentionally tanking to get Marvin Harrison Jr so they don’t have to pay Tee Higgins, and actually upgrade him on the cheap

Nah they are too talented to finish that low. Tee Higgins doesn't look so great anyways.

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

ITS 31 - 14 AT HALF

I love when people look at scores and ignore the reality of the last couple drives. Ball inside 30 and instead of working it down field we go to slow developing plays get sacked and have a drop. A touch down would have made it very difficult.  But keep making the uneducated comments you got a laugh you must be right 

2 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Defense really changed when Dane came in. 

Went to more zones. Would have to review but it felt like McDermott just trusted his front 4 to take care of business and everyone else just punish everything in front of them and don’t care about all that motion 

• Like (+1) 1