10/01/23 Week #4 GAMEDAY Bills vs Miami Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The 1 thing I personally would change is 16 for 11. I don’t know what people expected from this Harty. I don’t know what the Bills expected from him. He’s not it. He never was good and he’s not going to just turn into something here. People want to see him downfield? Why? He’s 5’8. He will never even look open down there. That’s the last place I’d want him. Sherfield runs like Deebo with the ball in his hands. Get that guy into that RAC role. That guy is super physical and much more impressive than I expected. I’m good with Kincaid. I there’s only 1 ball. I don’t know how many catches people think are even possible. But scrap whatever trash package you are forcing Harty into and use Sherfield there. That guy is a player.

Would love to see Sherfield get the LOS plays Harty is getting, that's a great call. 

I think Harty will eventually become modestly productive but it will be via actual downfield routes. 

I just watched the Miami - Denver highlights, and a few things stood out to me.

1. The Denver offense had a lot of chances to keep the score close before halftime and they decided to choke spectacularly.

2. Denver tackling was terrible. Especially in the second half. They quit.

3. The number of wide receivers college-level wide open was nuts. Like 10 yards wide open in every direction. Wtf was Denver doing to allow that?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I just watched the Miami - Denver highlights, and a few things stood out to me.

1. The Denver offense had a lot of chances to keep the score close before halftime and they decided to choke spectacularly.

2. Denver tackling was terrible. Especially in the second half. They quit.

3. The number of wide receivers college-level wide open was nuts. Like 10 yards wide open in every direction. Wtf was Denver doing to allow that?!

Ya there was a picture with literally 6 defenders just laying on the field while the rb is still running 

• Simon unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, mead107 said:

At Center Street Pub in Schenectady to watch game 

Someone is still in Schenectady?  My dad is from there, Duane Ave. near State street.  Used to go as a kid in the 70's, great memories.  **** hole now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.