Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Dolphins at Bills (includes preview of the game)

BillsFan619

Per usual with Miami, JA is going to shine (9-2 against them) and the offense will get their points. So, it's up to the defense to slow down the Miami O just enough.

There are two players that I've been thinking about for my impact player: Matt Milano or Leonard Floyd. Pressure is going to be very important to get Tua's and the WRs' timing off just enough to stall some drives, which is where Floyd comes in. That said, it's going to be important to also clog up the middle of the field against Tua, which is where Milano is needed.

While it's a tough choice, I'm going to go with Leonard Floyd. Especially with Poyer out the DL in general will need to have a good game. He may not even get "home" but his pressure will make the impact. While they won't be completely stopped, he'll be disruptive enough to keep the Dolphins out of sync at times during the game. It'll be the "enough" we need to keep the Dolphins from outscoring JA and our O. Look for him to have a batted down ball or two as well.

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

Bernard

First 3 weeks Bernard was able to kind of slide off the radar a bit. This week, he comes off AFC PoW honors and is happening to face an offensive minded coach that is really good at play scheme. I think this week we get to see EXACTLY what we have in Bernard. If there are exploitable weaknesses I think McDaniel will sniff them out.  A fantastic test.

Also, with how Miami's tendency is to pepper the middle of the field with passes and mistiming the run plays up the middle along with the amount of presnap motion they use...this will be a game where a young MLB who calls the defense is the key.

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

It has to be Allen and McDermott.   NE showed how to shut down Miami's offense and we have much better talent.

Allen just needs to be what I call "WCO" Allen and not "Sugar high" Allen and we will be fine

Yup not a player this week

McDermott's time to shine

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

It has to be Allen and McDermott.   NE showed how to shut down Miami's offense and we have much better talent.

Allen just needs to be what I call "WCO" Allen and not "Sugar high" Allen and we will be fine

Allen is disqualified and McDermott isn't a player...

• Like (+1) 1

Going with Knox on O this week. Time to really get the TE'S involved. 

I'm thinking Milano on D. Back to back weeks for DPOTW. Milano says slow your roll, it's My turn!!😁

PS. If I knew Elam was going to play, I would put him as my D player this week. 

Edited by LyndonvilleBill
Added my PS.🤣

Ed Oliver and Daquan Jones being Mike McDaniel is a Shannahan disciple the way going back to his father in attacking his offense is through the guards and making Tua throw to his first read. If Ed and Daquan are solid the Bills D will be just fine. 

On O James Cook even though I think the Bills are one of only a handful of teams that can go punch for punch with The Fins I think they will want to grind out the game a bit on the ground and I also think this is a game where Dalton Kincaid breaks out.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.