Steelers vs Browns: MNF

MasterStrategist

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Watson is playing tense. He needs to relieve the pressure. 

I like that the comp for Deshaun Watson and his skill/pay grade is that Cleveland is in a tough spot since they pay Deshaun Watson Deshaun Watson Monday. 

There isn’t a decision, contract, or position close to this output vs. paycheck other than himself. 

I saw a picture. Don’t know if it was posted here as I won’t look. 

It’s BRUTAL. Like the only way it makes sense for a leg to be where it is, would be for another man to be standing upright next to him while he’s completely horizontal being tackled. 

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

While I generally agree Chubb has been running through tackles all night and going high I'm not sure is all that great an idea.

Chubb has also been trucking guys who try to go high.   Again, not defending Fitzpatrick but point is things happen very fast

Edited by Beck Water

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

Why the hell are they running a split screen with 60% of the screen being taken up by 5 different ESPN logos?

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Just show the game and stay out of the way. <_<

I think part of it is maybe a resolution issue? But funny enough I think the smaller NO/CAR game is the one in 16:9. 

Agreed it’s terrible. 

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I saw a picture. Don’t know if it was posted here as I won’t look. 

It’s BRUTAL. Like the only way it makes sense for a leg to be where it is, would be for another man to be standing upright next to him while he’s completely horizontal being tackled. 

Thanks for your discretion.

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I thought I actually heard something snap.

His knee is going 90 degrees sideways.

IMG-2977.jpg

I saw that live. It made me queasy. Gave me flashbacks to my knee injury.

I actually had a very similar knee injury, except that my knee was bent 90° in the wrong direction forward. It completely tore my ACL, MCL, ripped a big chunk of my meniscus right off the bone and chipped my knee bone.

My first knee doctor was one of the guys who works on the Bills and UB football players and he told me he never drained more fluid from someone’s knee than mine. It looked like I had a watermelon around my knee 😂

I really feel for Chubb. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.