Does she die?

Coach Tuesday

The Visa commercial about the Bills fan that spans three generations.  Does his wife die?  The one he proposed to during the Norwood kick?  She’s not there at the end of the commercial when he’s buying a jersey for his granddaughter and I was getting Up vibes.  Is she dead?  

Thanks.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Shocked 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Visa commercial about the Bills fan that spans three generations.  Does his wife die?  The one he proposed to during the Norwood kick?  She’s not there at the end of the commercial when he’s buying a jersey for his granddaughter and I was getting Up! vibes.  Is she dead?  

Thanks.

Why would she go to get the Norwood jersey? She’s probably prepping at home for game day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, jimmy10 said:

That’s why you’re a ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day. 

Hey, I didn’t kill her!  Though he may have.

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

the guy seems to get old rather quickly from buying a Nordwood jersey to being a granddad of an approximately 8 year old.  

Old and kind of less Hispanic?

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the guy seems to get old rather quickly from buying a Nordwood jersey to being a granddad of an approximately 8 year old.  

But I don't think she is dead, as @jimmy10 pointed out, the Grandfather is the commercial's theme of passing down fandum.  

Or, hear me out, EVERYone is dead. He and the granddaughter are the only survivors of a zombie apocalypse, and the most heartwarming part is that kid can walk the earth free from being made fun of for wearing a Norwood jersey. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

Or, hear me out, EVERYone is dead. He and the granddaughter are the only survivors of a zombie apocalypse, and the most heartwarming part is that kid can walk the earth free from being made fun of for wearing a Norwood jersey. 

this sounds like the 6th sense of something ! 

24 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

She died. Some idiot slide down the guardrail at the Ralph and landed on her in a lower deck. He sued the Bills and won $7.6 million dollars. He's currently broke after buying that jersey and 2 tall boys in the stadium.

Damn. He got 7.6m for that. I should have thought of that a long time ago 

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Visa commercial about the Bills fan that spans three generations.  Does his wife die?  The one he proposed to during the Norwood kick?  She’s not there at the end of the commercial when he’s buying a jersey for his granddaughter and I was getting Up vibes.  Is she dead?  

Thanks.

The commercial isn't How I Met Your Mother.  

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Why would she go to get the Norwood jersey? She’s probably prepping at home for game day.

Well, she could have gone for the Kiko Alonso jersey, but that commercial would probably never see the light of day.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

She died. Some idiot slide down the guardrail at the Ralph and landed on her in a lower deck. He sued the Bills and won $7.6 million dollars. He's currently broke after buying that jersey and 2 tall boys in the stadium.

Does everyone remember THAT idiot? 
Is that doofus still alive?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.