He is in a suite

But c’mon man if you bring a guy in to honor him, give him a “room with.a view”

Do wonder if there’s more backstory

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I can't say for 100%...

But the bills almost certainly gave him an on-field pass too.. thats almost a given 

Yea the guy who created the buffalo bills and kept us here?

Made OJ Simpson the Highest paid player in NFL history... Made Jim Kelly the highest paid player... Bruce Smith the highest paid defender in NFL history ... The '90s bills had the biggest payroll in the NFL

Made derrek dockery the highest paid guard in NFL history

He made mistakes as an owner.. he certainly was willing to throw money around and the cheap label is a joke 

The Bengals owner is cheap 

I mean Ralph PAID him, TKO, on the transition tag. 6 years $33mill. Like highest paid LB at the time. From Cincy.

Would it be okay for Talley or Bennett or Schobel or Fletcher in that box?

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Bills fans are actually ridiculous LOL

This is literally a molehill that people are trying to turn into a mountain

And yeah he was in a suite.. still a suite ... Not the upper northwest corner 300 of the upper deck

This is literally nothing

Well. In defense of the people that are making more of it than you’d like, Takeo Spikes himself said it made him feel like he was in timeout. So much so that he left the game early because of the terrible view. So…. Apparently the actual player himself had an issue with it and mentioned it on social media. Which is literally something. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Well. In defense of the people that are making more of it than you’d like, Takeo Spikes himself said it made him feel like he was in timeout. So much so that he left the game early because of the terrible view. So…. Apparently the actual player himself had an issue with it and mentioned it on social media. Which is literally something. 

And like I said earlier in the thread.. if that's how he felt he should have mentioned it to one of the bills reps and I'm sure he would have been accommoded 

But I'm sure there are millions of Bills fans who still would have loved to be in that suite at the opener 

Even with that view

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And like I said earlier in the thread.. if that's how he felt he should have mentioned it to one of the bills reps and I'm sure he would have been accommoded 

But I'm sure there are millions of Bills fans who still would have loved to be in that suite at the opener 

Even with that view

He’s a former player of the Bills. Not some rinky dink local business that owns the suite. He was brought in by the Buffalo Bills to lead the charge. I get what your saying that he could have asked am I’m sure the. Ills would have accommodated him somehow. But let’s be honest, he should have to ask and the Bills should know better and do better. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

And like clockwork....🙄🙄

I mean if that's true that's kind of ***** up....on the other hand Marv Levy is 98 years old, which makes me wonder how much Tim Graham is actually paying attention to what he's saying.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

He's literally in a suite lol

Sure it's not the best view but he's in a suite 

With unlimited accommodations probably

If I invited anyone famous to my home I wouldn't seat them at a separate table next to the bathroom even if I was serving steak and lobster... you treat someone with the respect they deserve if you are the host. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Even with that view

Stop already.  You really feel it is okay to put him in an obstructed view suite, and then blame him because he didn’t go to the “clueless” staffer who put him there, and ask said “clueless” staffer to fix the stupidity they caused in the first place?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Stop already.  You really feel it is okay to put him in an obstructed view suite, and then blame him because he didn’t go to the “clueless” staffer who put him there, and ask said “clueless” staffer to fix the stupidity they caused in the first place?

I didn't say it's ok like the bills did an awesome thing

People there paid lots of money for their seats and didn't get any special attention at the end of the day

He IS in a suite with accommodations and likely a field pass that's also the truth 

And I never said the word clueless once

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

I didn't say it's ok like the bills did an awesome thing

People there paid lots of money for their seats and didn't get any special attention at the end of the day

He IS in a suite with accommodations and likely a field pass that's also the truth 

People who paid lots of money and didn't get any special attention at the end of the day aren't former Bills legends who are at the game to be honored and that's the truth you are missing.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Should have had a better seat but didn’t need to whine on twitter either. I was at the Cincy game when he was at Cincy and we chanted his name. Enjoyed him on the Bills.  No need though to bash publicly.  

I agree with this. Bills could and should have done better. At the same time Takeo didn't need to b**** about it publicly on Twitter 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

People who paid lots of money and didn't get any special attention at the end of the day aren't former Bills legends who are at the game to be honored and that's the truth you are missing.

I understand that but I also don't think it's as big as a deal that some are making it to be

Again mountain out of molehill... If the bills stuck him in the nosebleeds I'd be like WTF ... he got a bad view in a suite... it isn't the worst thing ever 

Sorry you didn't enjoy your time tko 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

And yeah he was in a suite.. still a suite ... Not the upper northwest corner 300 of the upper deck

This has nothing to do with the fans. Spikes tweeted he left the game cuz his accommodations sucked. 

From my perspective it’s bush league and make the Bills look inept. They make the east things look hard. Spikes is an “honored guest” and is put in a corner room with no view. It’s weird.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

32 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Even with that view

He’s not a fan. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

That’s an actual suite. It’s the side room of the corner end zone suites. I never realized the view was so obstructed. 

You’re probably much shorter and it would be just fine.   😋

I’d hate to be paying full freight on that, wherever it may be. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It looks bad. It’s not nothing. It makes the Bills look bad IMO

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just ran into Takeo a couple months ago as we were both out to dinner at the same steakhouse. Head an awesome chat with him.

Told him my story about being at that last game of the season when he came into town with the Bengals, and the whole stadium knew he was about to be a Free Agent and cheered for him out of the tunnel, and every time he made a tackle. He talked about how much that day meant to him, and how coming to Buffalo was the best decision and greatest thing to happen to him. He's really appreciative of Bills fans, Buffalo, and his time with the Bills.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.