Takeo Spikes was the legend of the game - and he didn’t like his free seat

Einstein

That's crazy.  First the Bills seem like they usually would have it more together than that.  Second - it's crazy that he left and they couldn't have worked something out for him to go to another suite or even go down on the field 

• Like (+1) 2

Bills fans are actually ridiculous LOL

This is literally a molehill that people are trying to turn into a mountain

And yeah he was in a suite.. still a suite ... Not the upper northwest corner 300 of the upper deck

This is literally nothing

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Bills Legend of the Game should be in the owner's suite on the fiddy yard line.  That is bush league.

Unless that's the precedent that's been set which it's not... It's not Bush League

The bills have been doing the same thing with the legends of the game and it's never been a problem

They're literally in a suite with accommodations..  not put up like a orphan

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Unless that's the precedent that's been set which it's not... It's not Bush League

The bills have been doing the same thing with the legends of the game and it's never been a problem

They really put them in a suite where you can't see the far end zone through the upper deck overhang?  Sorry, I don't get that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He's literally in a suite lol

Sure it's not the best view but he's in a suite 

With unlimited accommodations probably

Yeah, kind of like the NBA players complaining about the food when they were all in a hotel bubble for the COVID resumption of the season. Like, many people were (and still are) struggling with no work available, and these spoiled brats were put up in a hotel and complaining about the food.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Is this where I’m supposed to feel bad for a millionaire getting a free suite at the home opener when I paid $211 for a seat where I could unscrew one of the stadium lights in week 5 last year?

Yeah … that ain’t Hap’nin. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

They really put them in a suite where you can't see the far end zone through the upper deck overhang?  Sorry, I don't get that.

They probably have been put in a few suites over the years but definitely never the owner suite

And it's the home opener nobody has any idea what suites were bought out for the game

He also probably has an on-field pass... It would be classless if they put him in the nosebleeds

he has a suite with accommodations... And if he didn't like the view maybe he should have asked to get a new one

I doubt the bills would have said no..  sometimes you need to communicate

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, chongli said:

Yeah, kind of like the NBA players complaining about the food when they were all in a hotel bubble for the COVID resumption of the season. Like, many people were (and still are) struggling with no work available, and these spoiled brats were put up in a hotel and complaining about the food.

Dude, that's apples to oranges. I'm sure Takeo has better things to do on his Sunday. You invite someone to be the legend of the game you better freaking treat them first class all the way. He's not being paid for this.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Why couldn’t he be down on the field? That’s where he should’ve been on the sideline

I can't say for 100%...

But the bills almost certainly gave him an on-field pass too.. thats almost a given 

4 minutes ago, BILLieve85 said:

This is something Ralph would’ve done. 

Yea the guy who created the buffalo bills and kept us here?

Made OJ Simpson the Highest paid player in NFL history... Made Jim Kelly the highest paid player... Bruce Smith the highest paid defender in NFL history ... The '90s bills had the biggest payroll in the NFL

Made derrek dockery the highest paid guard in NFL history

He made mistakes as an owner.. he certainly was willing to throw money around and the cheap label is a joke 

The Bengals owner is cheap 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Dude, that's apples to oranges. I'm sure Takeo has better things to do on his Sunday. You invite someone to be the legend of the game you better freaking treat them first class all the way. He's not being paid for this.

I agree, he should have gotten a better suite, but taking to twitter to complain about what its ultimately a petty thing is not a good look. Be grateful it is a suite, and thousands of fans probably adored you at the game. Are the Bills supposed to make this up to him somehow? There are bigger things in life. Would Josh Allen have complained??

Edited by chongli

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I can't say for 100%...

But the bills almost certainly gave him an on-field pass too.. thats almost a given 

Yea the guy who created the buffalo bills and kept us here?

Made OJ Simpson the Highest paid player in NFL history... Made Jim Kelly the highest paid player... Bruce Smith the highest paid defender in NFL history ... The '90s bills had the biggest payroll in the NFL

Made derrek dockery the highest paid guard in NFL history

He made mistakes as an owner.. he certainly was willing to throw money around and the cheap label is a joke 

The Bengals owner is cheap 

Dude grow up. The Bills invited TKO back and sat him where? Obstructed view? The joke is Ralph would never even invite guys back. And he didn’t. Rarely. 

Sure TKO likely had field passes but you never give that view to your own. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

You’d think when they invite these legends back they would be the owners guest in his suite

The Pegulas are bringing their Sabres antics to the Bills. It’s 100% them and whatever talent they hire to manage this mess. 

Absolutely embarrassing. They should be writing the apology already. 

• Agree 2

It’s about being a great host. You don’t do this to your guest of honor. They should be in or near the owner’s suite every week. 

THIS is the stuff that people remember. You ever go to a nice restaurant and the forks are dirty or they sit you next to the kitchen? You have higher standards. 

If Spikes posted this, I’m willing to bet this wasn’t the only clown thing that happened. 

Just completely classless by the Pegulas. This is the stuff that is a true reflection of who they are as people. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.