My humble quest to watch every single NFL game this year

Captain Hindsight

A few years ago while locked in my house due to covid, I made an attempt to watch every single NFL during the season and although I failed in the past (watched over 180 of 272), I once again began my humble quest. Please follow along as I attempt the impossible 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uIxPGRa-o5O5a8xfYd7yfNzQb8dknj1_/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102857844972005393856&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

A few years ago while locked in my house due to covid, I made an attempt to watch every single NFL during the season and although I failed in the past (watched over 180 of 272), I once again began my humble quest. Please follow along as I attempt the impossible 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uIxPGRa-o5O5a8xfYd7yfNzQb8dknj1_/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102857844972005393856&rtpof=true&sd=true

I'm trying to do the same exact thing Captain! Made it all the way through to week 9 last year and tailed off.

Edited by akcash

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Guys, I know him.  I will let you know when he keels over.  I'll miss him. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Good luck! I can't really stand watching highlights of games won by the likes of the Chiefs, Dolphin, Pats or Jets. Mainly the first three as they irritate me; the Jets just bug me as they had the termerity of becoming good too soon; they could have given the Bills the time at the top which the Pats had.

• 3 months later...

How many other teams highlights on O look to be good schemes (guys wide open, easy runs, etc) vs the Bills? My not watching every NFL game brain feels like I see many other teams scoring wide open TD's or huge plays with guys wide open vs. my Bills highlights being contested catches and Allen Superman plays. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I actually have watched a fair bit. Not as much as I would hope. I haven’t been tracking it on the google drive, I have a spreadsheet by my desk. I’ll take a picture tomorrow 

Can't you take the rest of week off and finish the project properly? 

I can hardly stomach games without Josh Allen anymore. Most games just seem boring to me, now.

It used to be that I'd watch other teams play and think, "Why can't the Bills look like this?" Those days are long gone.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I actually have watched a fair bit. Not as much as I would hope. I haven’t been tracking it on the google drive, I have a spreadsheet by my desk. I’ll take a picture tomorrow 

Did this make you realize that the Bills aren't the only stupid team with idiots for coaches?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 9/11/2023 at 1:03 PM, Captain Hindsight said:

You have SO much more to go, if this doc is updated. I would quit and try again next year, and watch all games each week, rather than all at once at end of season. Plus, you could self-scout upcoming Bills opponents and maybe even become a pretty good gambler for the next weeks games.

On 9/11/2023 at 12:03 PM, Captain Hindsight said:

wow, bad year for it

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

You have SO much more to go, if this doc is updated. I would quit and try again next year, and watch all games each week, rather than all at once at end of season. Plus, you could self-scout upcoming Bills opponents and maybe even become a pretty good gambler for the next weeks games.

That doc isn’t accurate. I kept track on a printed schedule. Forgot to take a picture of it today. If I have time tomorrow at work, I’ll update the spreadsheet. I made it until about week 10 for most teams, then trailed off on a few. 

The panthers are one of the worst teams I’ve ever seen. Bryce Young makes EJ Manuel look like Tom Brady 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.