Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

At this point, how bad would we get blown off the ball if you just went big nickel base…Rapp and Milano at “LB” It’s not like Dodson is getting there anyway. Dare teams to beat you with the run

That’s where you could get Bernard or Dorian in there in nickel on early downs and then sub rapp in on obvious pass situations. 

Edited by BillsSbSoon

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

That's. The. Whole. Point. 

My original post even acknowledged it was a poor pass. From my understanding, trying to break up an INT is a good thing. 

You mean an interception doesn't count towards the QB's completion percentage?!  I thought Peterman was padding his stats! 😕

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Agreed. I have Sunday ticket through them this year and already better than previous years. Hope it stays up during the season. 

Good pic here too.  I’m Recording the game as well to see how that works.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

Not many WR's running their routes are expected to break up a pass while doing it.  That's the defenses job.  He was expecting the ball to be there and the defender jumped in front of it.  

I get hating Gabe is the new hot thing but blaming him because of an INT that was late and underthrow is just wrong.

I actually am a Gabe supporter. I like Davis a lot. I think some expect too much from him as WR2, but he is solid. 

I didn't put blame of the INT on him, I put him not fighting to make the attempt to prevent it on him. Which you agree may have prevented the INT. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Siran Neal has had an excellent pre-season. 

In game 1 he and Lewis were platooning Nickel (Taron sat) but Neal has won that battle clearly. He will be the 2nd nickel as well as a starting gunner again.

I've been tough on Siran for his cost as only a gunner.  His play now and prime NCB depth makes me take it back.

9 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Lol he got held still got 3 yards of separation. Not even regular season yet and Davis has already taken Edmunds crown as the scapegoat for people without eyes.

He didn’t sell his route. The guy knew exactly where the ball was joking  I played WR, did you? If you think he had 3 yards of separation against some nobody then I think you have beer goggles already. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.