major

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The following players will all be traded before the deadline:

Davis Mills

Jerry Jeudy

Mike Evans

I like this.....

I'll add -

Drew Lock is traded to the Packers.  Jordan Love will be bad and the Packers liked Lock in that draft before Denver traded up in front of them to take him.  Lock establishes himself as the Packer starter by seasons end.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

Going bold alphabetically, not doing everyone because not everyone is bold

ARZ- goes 1-16 with only win against ATL

BAL- miss the playoffs despite Lamar playing all year as division attrition and WC tie breaker vs Jets haunts them

CAR- wins division at 10-7

CHI- only go 6-11 and Fields ends up being a more glorified runner then passer and again CHI has to ask what to do at QB

DAL- make the SB

DET- fail to win division and barely make playoffs at 9-8 (MIN wins again at 10-7)

DEN- win the AFC W at 11-6

GB- go 5-12 as the bottom falls out for real and Love is not the answer. welcome to QB purgatory

JAX- take AFC 1 seed at 13-4

LAC- implode at 6-11 and Staley is fired

LAR - bounce back to a 9-8 record and just miss wildcard

MIA- Tua plays all 17 games and they go 11-6 winning a game in the wildcard

NYG- luck smiles the opposite way as they go 7-10 and are never really close to being in the hunt at any point

NYJ- make the playoffs as the final WC spot but get bounced in first round after blowing a 20-3 lead at halftime

PHI- the NFC East finally sees a division winner repeat as the Eagles repeat but lose in the divisional round to Dallas at home

PIT- The non losing season run ends as they go 6-11 as Pickett fails to take the next step and being in a tough division wrecks havoc as they finally finish 4th

SEA- they win the NFC West and 1 seed at 12-5

SF- they make the playoffs but as a wild card as 10-7 as QB uncertainty finally catches them a little

WSH- New ownership brings in a new era... but the results on the field are worse as they go 3-14 and end up picking 2nd in the draft

This just in:  ATL makes the playoffs 🤯

23 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I like this.....

I'll add -

Drew Lock is traded to the Packers.  Jordan Love will be bad and the Packers liked Lock in that draft before Denver traded up in front of them to take him.  Lock establishes himself as the Packer starter by seasons end.

Pack signs Kapernick by week 6

• Like (+1) 1

Bills easily win the division and are the only playoff team from the AFCE.

Jets will be a disaster. The nightmare bad coaching and in game calls by Saleh that cost them the playoffs in '22 will continue to haunt them . Sauce takes a step back and Rogers is a turnover machine who struggles to stay healthy. They ironically fail to match even '22 's 7-9 record. 

Phins are scrappy, but both Hill and Tua miss 4 games and the team maxes out again at 9-8. 

Seahawks are terrible. Geno's overlooked poor play in the 2nd half last season proves to be his baseline. Team goes 5-12 and Carrol is toast. 

Giants win NFCE and sweep Eagles. Eagles struggle with Superbowl hangover and limp to second place. 

• Like (+1) 1

I always do eight in total. Four Bills and four non-Bills. 

Four non-Bills:

- Saints to win the NFC South and make the NFCCG;

- Russell Wilson benched before the season ends for performance reasons;

- All four AFC North teams to finish the regular season with winning records;

- The Green Bay Packers (not the upstart Lions or the reigning champion Vikings) to win the NFC North.

Four Bills specific:

- Gabriel Davis leads the Bills in touchdown receptions (regular season);

- Jordan Phillips is not on the Bills by week 18;

- Dorian Williams starts at linebacker and garners defensive rookie of the year votes;

- Josh Allen has a career low in rushing attempts and interceptions (regular season).

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Belichick will FINALLY retire.

Aaron Rodgers will stink up the joint.

If he does, then I hope Terry throws a blank check at him to coach the Bills especially if they fail again in the playoffs with McDermott. 

24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I always do eight in total. Four Bills and four non-Bills. 

Four non-Bills:

- Saints to win the NFC South and make the NFCCG;

- Russell Wilson benched before the season ends for performance reasons;

- All four AFC North teams to finish the regular season with winning records;

- The Green Bay Packers (not the upstart Lions of the reigning champion Vikings) to win the NFC North.

Four Bills specific:

- Gabriel Davis leads the Bills in touchdown receptions (regular season);

- Jordan Phillips is not on the Bills by week 18;

- Dorian Williams starts at linebackers and garners defensive rookie of the year votes;

- Josh Allen has a career low in rushing attempts and interceptions (regular season).

I am a big time fan of Dorian Willims and I believe that is a possibility.  Man is hard working, smart and super fast. 

Nother bold prediction, Dorian Williams gets an int off or Rodgers.

And the low J Allen turnovers make a lot of sense since he is acutely aware of his turnovers, we MIGHT have a running game with new guard play and Kincaid could be a real weapon/Safety valve for Allen.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

23 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Seahawks are terrible. Geno's overlooked poor play in the 2nd half last season proves to be his baseline. Team goes 5-12 and Carrol is toast. 

I considered the Seahawks one too. 

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I am a big time fan of Dorian Willims and I believe that is a possibility.  Man is hard working, smart and super fast. 

Nother bold prediction, Dorian Williams gets an int off or Rodgers.

And the low J Allen makes a lot of sense since he is acutely aware of his turnovers, we MIHT have a running game with new guards play and Kincaid could be a real weapon/Safety valve for Allen.

I am tempted to even add "and the Bills are ranked #1 on offense" to the Allen one. I think Josh will play his most consistent season at least since 2020, Dorsey will be better in year 2 and this will be the best oline he has had in Buffalo (a middle of the pack unit). That combination could lead to us being uber explosive.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Washington Commanders make the playoffs.

The Bengals miss the playoffs.

Saints go 12-5

Cardinals go 0-17

Steelers go 12-5

You had me at "Bengals miss the playoffs"!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You have a better shot at Brady unretiring to play for the Bills then Bleichek coaching the Bills.

For the record I don't think it would happen either but if the Bills fail again this year and Bill leaves the Pats. You know what they say "money talks". I would say Bill + Josh = Super Bowl championship. Say what you want about Bill, but he knows how to win when he has an elite level franchise QB.

1. Pete Carroll retires after the season.

2. The Punt God hits an 80 yard punt against Buffalo

3. Dalvin Cook ends up in New England

4. DeHop signs with Browns.

5. Sherfield emerges as WR2 in Buffalo

6. Kincaid has equal stats to Dawson Knox

7. Josh McDaniel gets fired in Vegas

8.  Miami leads the NFL in DVOA

9. Floyd gets 12.5 sacks, Miller 10.5

10. The first pass of the Bills NFL season is an 80 yard bomb, Allen to Diggs on Sauce.

15 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Tua will bump his head again…, but he will fall gracefully, 

Don, it’s okay as Tua took Judo this off season to know to roll when hot like this…

I predict, Rodgers gets pummeled by Milano on a clean hit in game 1 as McD surprises the hell outta the Jests and blitzes up front with Gloyd and Groot coming in off the edge.

Allen has 5000 all purpose yards and 1000 from DK2.  Diggs crap is just that and goes away, DHop at the last minute the day camp opens signs with the Bills,

and Davis and Brown have solid years as they are finally both healthy.

Too much?

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

New England will be awarded 3 compensatory draft picks for another team's infraction.

Lol, yes. They should definitely get the Texans' picks from the Watson trade. I still cannot believe the Texans weren't punished for enabling Watson. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Then they won like 10 in a row 

Yea. They are a streaky team. I don't mean that in a bad way either. They are just that kind of time who can look a bit messy for a run and then suddenly click for a run.

Edited by GunnerBill

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea. Bastards. I thought it was coming in until about week 9 too. 

I live in Cincinnati. The locals were angry after that loss to the Browns on MNF. Joe Burrow was holding the ball forever and taking sacks. The line looked worse than in 2021. People wanted Zac Taylor fired for poor in-game management and bad play calling. Then they switched to the quick short passing game to mask the poor OL play after the bye week and they started rolling. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.