Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

Just now, Big Turk said:

Wouldn't McD know about 

I'd expect he would.  We don't have any info as to why Diggs didn't show up at the actual practice, yet we know he is in the area.  Until Diggs tells us why he wasn't there we don't know why.  I can come up with a multitude of possibilities some that would be acceptable and some that would be unacceptable.  I won't slam Diggs assuming it's got to be for any of the unacceptable reasons nor will I assume it's for a reason I'd support or understand.  I'm  basically going to wait till the reason is explained by Diggs himself.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Second best offense in the league and he got a shitload of targets in it

5th in the league last season with 154 and only behind Jefferson 184, Adams 180, Hill 170, and marginally behind Lamb 156.  

4 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Na, the Diggs rant, was clearly directed at Josh because he was out the night before the Cincinnati game bangin Hollywood Broads. 

Diggs wanted him to be at his place playing call of duty.

Money has changed Josh and his big timein Diggs now. Josh is all Hollywood now and is too good for Diggs. 

/s

I know you're just joking around but imagine the ***** pie Josh has access too. Jesus. Half the straight dudes want to have a piece 😂

I do well for myself as a bachelor for now, can't imagine how distracting that could be. But 17 is wired different,  he's gonna lead and show up and show out

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That he's not happy.  About what, God only knows.

I have it on good accord they let the players know there won't be Turkey Burgers at Training Camp so Diggs (smartly) is protesting!  :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Na, the Diggs rant, was clearly directed at Josh because he was out the night before the Cincinnati game bangin Hollywood Broads. 

Diggs wanted him to be at his place playing call of duty.

Money has changed Josh and his big timein Diggs now. Josh is all Hollywood now and is too good for Diggs. 

@LeviF

/s

Josh doesn't want to go on double dates with Diggs anymore because Josh dates a higher class of woman now. Hailee Steinfeld can't be caught dead with the riffraff Diggs puts up in hotel rooms for Valentine's Day.

1 minute ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Almost would be better to trade him while we could get something substantial if there wasn’t the cap hit. Because if and when things don’t go his way in the regular season he will pull his act all year long

The Bills really can't afford to lose their 2nd best player on offense. For a team with Super Bowl aspirations that would hurt a lot.

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

This guy from NFL.com thinks it’s all contract related, which I don’t buy, but here it is in case not already posted elsewhere:

https://www.nfl.com/news/stefon-diggs-not-at-bills-mandatory-minicamp-hc-sean-mcdermott

I don't understand how that could be the case after he just re structured 2 months ago but with that contract, Diggs has all the leverage

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

This guy from NFL.com thinks it’s all contract related, which I don’t buy, but here it is in case not already posted elsewhere:

https://www.nfl.com/news/stefon-diggs-not-at-bills-mandatory-minicamp-hc-sean-mcdermott

Can’t be. He has the 2nd most guaranteed money of all WRs, behind Tyreek Hill.

10 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Someone essentially asked why my username is what is (by mocking it) I simply explained it. Please try to follow along.

I’m aware of the context. The fact that you felt the need to expound on yourself in that ridiculous self-aggrandizing manner on a football message board essentially takes your own words to the contrary and makes you look like a punchline… 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

I don't think I've ever seen Diggs give less than full effort on a play, or mail it in.

This stuff isn't a big deal. If it starts impacting the season & his play on Sundays, it will be a concern.

I agree but this is unacceptable for a Captain and I'm sure his teammates don't appreciate it

So he was there yesterday? There this morning and just left? Didn’t notify anybody.. So either something serious happened that he had leave abruptly but why wouldn’t you let somebody know? Sean sure didn’t seem happy about it so it’s definitely something going on…

Edited by BillMafia716ix

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

oh my god you guys are being so overly dramatic. I love ya, but take a breath.

Dude, I'm in stitches over here, the comedic relief is epic!  

These are the best threads, when we know absolutely nothing, or very little, and everyone reacts.  

Gameday threads this year should be a real hoot too.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The Bills really can't afford to lose their 2nd best player on offense. For a team with Super Bowl aspirations that would hurt a lot.

Hurt a lot?  If Diggs holds out or this somehow boils into a huge thing where he's just not playing, we're done!

18 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Vikings fan are doing a lot of "told you so" today.

Man, nothing brings you out like a negative angle.  What is your need to over dramatize everything?  

Is it a concern, sure...is it as big of a deal yet as you want to make it out to be...no.  Diggs wouldn't have even reported at all if there was a huge issue.  So how about we pump the breaks on all fear mongering and exaggerating many of you are doing in this thread and just see how things play out here shortly.  Then we will know if there is something bigger going on or if this was not that big of a deal ultimately.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Dorsey is terrible

The season in many peoples' opinions comes down to how he performs as OC.  

I'm hopeful but not particularly optimistic, with or w/o Diggs.  Obviously less so w/o him.  

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm over the guy.

He's past the point of no return.

I hope he comes around and does well for us, but I'm done with him.

You don’t even know what the problem is….. how can he be past the point of no return?  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Josh doesn't want to go on double dates with Diggs anymore because Josh dates a higher class of woman now. Hailee Steinfeld can't be caught dead with the riffraff Diggs puts up in hotel rooms for Valentine's Day.

I heard through the grape vine that Hailee gave Josh an all tomato. 

she told Hollywood she didn’t want him hanging out at Diggs place anymore 

it was either her or Diggs and his riffraf. 

Diggs feeling are very hurt. He turned to substance. Hence the substance rumors in this thread. 

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.