JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

4 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Me and Mrs. Zerovoltz.

Married 19 and a half years.  

1st picture from 2004.  2nd picture is from this week.  

GandC1.jpg

Cindynails1.jpg

Didn't realize your avatar was a self-portrait. Mrs. is keeping it together well. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Me and Mrs. Zerovoltz.

Married 19 and a half years.  

1st picture from 2004.  2nd picture is from this week.  

GandC1.jpg

Cindynails1.jpg

Expected you and the Mrs to be decked out in hideous Chiefs gear 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

Yes...ONE of us has definetly aged well...and the other...not so much.

I am incredibly lucky.  

From the pictures, I fully agree (with respect to her of course)

Now if you said she was a Bills Fan,  there would be no cause for any debate 

😀

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SoMAn said:

An actor is the last person I'd ever want a relationship with. With football season coming up, wish he's just stick to the playbook, pick up a groupie once in a while or just rub one out occasionally to relieve tension. Don't get all involved with some narcissistic actress that's only going to be trouble in the future. Wait til she starts on the "request a trade to the Rams" BS. 

He’s more focused on football now than ever before! At least that’s what I keep hearing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

He’s more focused on football now than ever before! At least that’s what I keep hearing. 

Yeah he should be here after OTAs running wind sprints in Cazenovia Park until he pukes. Jesus what planet do some of you live on.

I think she is hotter than Britt. Britt was never really my type. And nor is Josh. Too tall and too cleancut. 

Anyway I wish them much happiness. I didn't give the personal life stuff much credence when it originally broke but I am increasingly feeling like it was a factor in the Josh Allen we saw down the stretch last year. Not the only factor but a factor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Zag20 said:

This might be the worst thread in the history in the history of this board, where a bunch of mostly men are judging this woman and calling her a “downgrade”, but also saying she’s a good actress and talented so maybe it’s ok. 

Yeah, I have a feeling this thread will be closing soon.  Here for my "In".

• Dislike 1

15 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

She was in the remake of True Grit (2010). It's a really good western and she can act.

15 hours ago, NickelCity said:

She was great in True Grit!

“We are going to remake a movie where John Wayne won his Oscar. What could go wrong?”

Nothing, because in an era where everything is remade, and poorly at that, the Bridges/Damon/Steinfeld remake was simply a great movie and a nice surprise.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

“We are going to remake a movie where John Wayne won his Oscar. What could go wrong?”

Nothing, because in an era where everything is remade, and poorly at that, the Bridges/Damon/Steinfeld remake was simply a great movie and a nice surprise.

Though in truth, that was something of a career Oscar, imo. Stagecoach that made him a star, Red River, and the Searchers are his best westerns, the last probably his best performance.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Though in truth, that was something of a career Oscar, imo. Stagecoach that made him a star, Red River, and the Searchers are his best westerns, the last probably his best performance.

His best role was Genghis Khan though 😂.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Bibles of truth there in only a few short words, Doc.

It happens…Scent of a Woman for Pacino and the Color of Money for Newman come to mind.  Got wonder a bit with the next roles for Glenn Close (6 noms, no win) and Amy Adams (5).

so loved the original True Grit.  Then Bridges was awesome. My brother ended up buying the book.  It is a quick and good weekend read as enjoyable as the movie if you are a reader (his comment).

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

His best role was Genghis Khan though 😂.

When you make a lot of movies, there are bound to be some turkeys. Should have mentioned Who Shot Liberty Valance as one of the superior westerns. John Ford is just such a good storyteller.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Seriously my list of worst partners in order:

1. Actresses - too famous

2. Models - not famous but too into themselves

3. Swimsuit models - tracking sand everywhere

4. Hot Scientists - nerds

5. Hot finance women - too pushy

6. Hot rich women - yuck!

7. anything over a 7 - gross!

Give me a nice dumpy 5 in an oversized sweater and an Old Milwaukee tall boy, please and thank you.

No mention of an affinity for wings?  

Great to hear this!

Steinfeld seems like a more down to earth girl, someone Allen would do better with.  Williams always seemed to be posing and preening and looking like she spent the rest of her time in  a tanning booth.

And Steinfeld is already extremely successful herself, doesn't need Allen for his fame or wealth.

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think she is hotter than Britt. Britt was never really my type. And nor is Josh. Too tall and too cleancut. 

Anyway I wish them much happiness. I didn't give the personal life stuff much credence when it originally broke but I am increasingly feeling like it was a factor in the Josh Allen we saw down the stretch last year. Not the only factor but a factor.

You’re not doing Allen any favors with this opinion. 

Edited by 90sBills

I don't know either of the gals, but I appreciate that Hailee is out with Josh casually made up and dressed in the Post pictures instead of a gallon of makeup and trying to out-hot herself with every snapshot like his ex.  Good luck Josh!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.