JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

Just now, BigDingus said:

Seems like Josh is the party guy. Never saw any articles or video suggesting she was cheating on him, only the other way around 😂

Then again, can't be shocked a rich, good looking dude is playing the field. Our other best QB in franchise history also had that baggage.

She did an interview about how they met. She said she was a partier and Josh wasn’t into that. 

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Since she played Kate Bishop, the female Hawkeye in Disney+ series, (I do not watch anything with a plus in name) maybe this is more coaching than girl friend.

I bet you have ESPN+

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

'scoring 6's on and off the field'

Get on a dating app and let me know how you would rate her afterwards.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Get on a dating app and let me know how you would rate her afterwards.

oh dude id hit it no doubt, dont get me wrong there.

but if i was the best QB in the league with millions of dollars, then id atleast go for someone thats on the level of olivia munn like rogers

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

but if i was the best QB in the league with millions of dollars, then id atleast go for someone thats on the level of olivia munn like rogers

What if Olivia Munn is a douche bag lol

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Olivia Munn is 42.  

I kind of feel like I’m missing something here … I never thought Brittany Williams was that attractive, but I do find Hailee Steinfeld very attractive in a girl next door type vibe. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Olivia Munn is 42.  

I kind of feel like I’m missing something here … I never thought Brittany Williams was that attractive, but I do find Hailee Steinfeld very attractive in a girl next door type vibe. 

i was referring to like 10 years ago when she was with rogers. you know what forget it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.