JA17 dating an actress now

ndirish1978

30 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

Hailee Steinfeld is gorgeous. Sometimes I think women are better judges of beauty then men are(no offense).

With all due respect, I think women like other women’s personalities. I think women have awful taste in women. I e had so many tell me the Khloe is the prettiest of that awful family. 

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Absolutely gorgeous. Just stunning.

And Hailee ain't bad either, I guess.

100% Josh is the catch in that relationship 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

With all due respect, I think women like other women’s personalities. I think women have awful taste in women. I e had so many tell me the Khloe is the prettiest of that awful family. 

When a woman calls another woman beautiful it usually means they're attractive but not enough so to be threatening.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If they look like a 10, then that's how many personalities they have too.

https://youtu.be/7jHTGNPOYGQ

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

When a woman calls another woman beautiful it usually means they're attractive but not enough so to be threatening.  

“I think all of my friends are so pretty” - she’s surrounded by ogres 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Also 

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Josh needs to stay away from attention seekers, socialites, and anyone who is in the public eye.  He should find himself a nice regular girl and settle down like Patrick Mahomes did if he wants to win championships.

Honestly, mahomes did do it right. He has the girl he knows in it for the right reasons.  He can just concentrate on football. 

when Josh hires me as his dating coach, I’m telling him get it all out of his system, don’t catch feelings, and go back to Brit in a year or 2.

2 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Yea all the degrading remarks to a very attractive woman is why I sometimes can’t stand this board. 

Some people deal with envy differently.

And she's definitely beautiful. With or without the photoshoot wardrobe and makeup.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DJB said:

I don’t think anyone will say she’s not decent. But there are a ton of women who look like that with makeup on. That said, she’s probably a celebrity to him and a major score. My girlfriend likes one of her songs (honestly pretty good 😌)

29 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Seriously my list of worst partners in order:

1. Actresses - too famous

2. Models - not famous but too into themselves

3. Swimsuit models - tracking sand everywhere

4. Hot Scientists - nerds

5. Hot finance women - too pushy

6. Hot rich women - yuck!

7. anything over a 7 - gross!

Give me a nice dumpy 5 in an oversized sweater and an Old Milwaukee tall boy, please and thank you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

I think you guys are quick to judge lol. She’s still a rookie when it comes to playing with Josh, and he def just took her to overtime. She’s gorgeous, and I’m betting everyone in this thread would 100% take her home if they had the opportunity 

IMG_3978.jpeg

IMG_8619.jpeg

but I’d definitely take her out for a meal of food. I love everything Allen is doing this off-season.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

8 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Yea all the degrading remarks to a very attractive woman is why I sometimes can’t stand this board. 

She's lovely, and perhaps a caring, intelligent person who is fun to be around and capable of sustained conversation. All that is part of what makes a person genuinely beautiful, but saying all that is ponderous to folks who judge quickly by a less complex criteria.

• Thank you (+1) 5

Hailee Steinfeld is hot. Josh you are winning!

Her full range of hotness is displayed in this video. Ironic the meaning of the video contrasted with this thread lol 

Edited by akcash
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.